Another question to ponder.

Probably so, and in the climate that He lived in, He probably stunk at times with all the walking that He did, along with the disciples.

... "he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him" - Isaiah 53:2

I do know he has the breath of life :tup:

Superb!

Here was my original thought ... Bad breath is a result of bad bacteria which is a result of sin. Since Jesus knew no sin, then it is possible that he did not have bad breath.

Just my thoughts.

:uhoh:

Watch them dogs.

10His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

11Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.​

Isaiah 56: 10 - 11 KJV

So you think being gay is ok, but have a problem believing Jesus could be born to a Virgin. So you believe gays should be parents to kids to huh?

I don't have a problem believing Jesus "could" be born to a Virgin but realistically it makes no sense.....and I'm not gay so Idc about the people that are. Most of us can still reproduce, being gay doesn't change that and I see nothing wrong with gays being parents.

Back