Another one bites the dust!!

Apparently he didn't want to shake up his staff. It'll be interesting to see who they get.

JSU/99 said:
Apparently he didn't want to shake up his staff. It'll be interesting to see who they get.

I wouldn't be suprised if they got a black coach just to soften their Racist image up a little.

ASU2002 said:
I wouldn't be suprised if they got a black coach QUOTE]

NOT THE MISSISSIPPI REBELS -- HELL FANS STILL FLY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IN THE GROVE BEFORE GAMES. IF...................AND I MEAN IF.................... THEY GET A BLACK COACH. IT WILL BE CHARLIE STRONG OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AT FLORIDA.

SO ALL TOGETHER IN TWO WEEK ATLEAST 6 HEAD COACHING JOBS IS OPEN IN 1-A. HOW MANY BLACKS WILL GET THE HEAD COACHING JOB?

CHEROKEE said:
ASU2002 said:
I wouldn't be suprised if they got a black coach QUOTE]

NOT THE MISSISSIPPI REBELS -- HELL FANS STILL FLY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IN THE GROVE BEFORE GAMES. IF...................AND I MEAN IF.................... THEY GET A BLACK COACH. IT WILL BE CHARLIE STRONG OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AT FLORIDA.

SO ALL TOGETHER IN TWO WEEK ATLEAST 6 HEAD COACHING JOBS IS OPEN IN 1-A. HOW MANY BLACKS WILL GET THE HEAD COACHING JOB?
I think Ty from ND will probably have a better chance than any other coach I know to stay in I-A somewhere.

Div. 1A Football Head Coaching Positions Available at the following:

Florida
Notre Dame
BYU
Ole Miss
Stanford
Eastern Carolina
Illinois
UNLV
San Jose State
Indiana
Utah State
Western Michigan
New Mexico State
Louisiana Tech ( Not sure on this one)

Hopefully some of these schools will Hire a black coach

There some rumblings coming out of the Utah mountains that the coach at BYU might be the next victim to get the ax. Coaches heads are "rollin' like thunda" this off-season.

The market is so competitive, a school is almost better off waiting a year until they give their coach the ax. There's so many openings its crazy.

As for black headcoaches, other than Willingham to Stanford i see maybe 1 or 2 other slots available for black coaches at some of the lessor schools.

Cutliffe was brought in to coach Eli Manning at Archie's ininsistence. He was Peyton's OC at Tennessee and Archie loved him. Now that there are no more Mannings in the pipleine, Ole Miss can get the coach it wanted.

Back