Another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the thing is: A lot of these folks ARE guilty...

That is true. I agree. But as your post implies, some of these folks ARE NOT guilty. I just hate to see people's lives ruined if they have not don't anything wrong. But you know CT, there are innocent people in prisons and jails all over this country. But unfortunately, life is not always fair.

That is true. I agree. But as your post implies, some of these folks ARE NOT guilty. I just hate to see people's lives ruined if they have not don't anything wrong. But you know CT, there are innocent people in prisons and jails all over this country. But unfortunately, life is not always fair.

Alas it isn't...and at the same time, how many lives have these guys ruined between them? How many brain scars did they create? How many future relationships have/are messed up behind their actions? Which many are acting like they had no clue about? How many times did they have sex and completely disregarded the signs of "she's really not into you like that and you need to back off?"

He was proven innocent in court. Woody Allen is a pedophile. James Franco got accused and given the current trend it is what it is. That's why I tell dudes go to work and don't touch or even remotely state something that could be confused as sexual in nature.

.......... That's why I tell dudes go to work and don't touch or even remotely state something that could be confused as sexual in nature.

Yep. You have to keep your hands and comments to your self. And as some of these guys are learning, if you don't, it can come back to bite you in the ass. Well, especially if you are or become famous.

Yep. You have to keep your hands and comments to your self. And as some of these guys are learning, if you don't, it can come back to bite you in the ass. Well, especially if you are or become famous.

My boss installed more cameras because this cleaning chick mentioned to her that there are some handsome men that work in the office. My boss told us both why. She does not trust the girl who cleans the office at all.

The last chick...she owned her own cleaning service but worked for the parish also. She ended up moving. I hated it also because she was sure something nice to look at. She told me one time "I would say something to you but I don't want a sexual harassment charge." I was thinking to myself....we both might get charged with disturbing the peace if you say something to me and I come over to your house. LOL

This new cleaning girl she just hood ghetto. When she comes to clean I leave and go do something in the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back