Annie, are you OK? Are you ok, Annie?

Blacknbengal

@CEE DOG @Normal1875 @MightyDog @TOP01
@Attack Dog
@PQUE
@Dog81

Say, are yall OK? Yall want me to shut up, huh? I can feel yall talking about me in yall forum. Yall want me to be quiet!

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

@Fiyah
Let me in their forum, man. Grant me access for 5 mins. That's all I need. Ya hear me knocking? Well, let me in then!!

1aa0a12f94e443b04da1adb3cb801a0b3e4c53f5.gif

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Don't worry. Pay back is coming. We gonna get us some 7 stars 😧
Remember how you was talking that good shat about JSU being the champs that one year and y’all getting in our ass in the 90s…..

fast forward to that crime scene this past Saturday of JSU whooping the words out of Maynor in front of your second biggest crowd in school history … and y’all were the champs… 61 points ? Smh some chumps I mean champs y’all are 😂😂😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I understand Annie Mae, watching my Chiefs game last night made me think I was watching your HC game again. All offense and no defense catches up to you when you play a good team. Kinda like a Cowboy who is all hat and no cattle smh

I understand Annie Mae, watching my Chiefs game last night made me think I was watching your HC game again. All offense and no defense catches up to you when you play a good team. Kinda like a Cowboy who is all hat and no cattle smh
Woah there Kansas City actually won a LEGIT Super Bowl and played ALL comers …. And went back to the Super Bowl the following year… AAMU has played cupcakes and had months off on the way to their COVID championship… don’t feel bad for them folks A&M would cut you in your sleep and not think twice…

Woah there Kansas City actually won a LEGIT Super Bowl and played ALL comers …. And went back to the Super Bowl the following year… AAMU has played cupcakes and had months off on the way to their COVID championship… don’t feel bad for them folks A&M would cut you in your sleep and not think twice…

Guess you right, I was just feeling sad after last night and was just getting emotional, my bad

"Eat the cake Annie Mae!"

Remember how you was talking that good shat about JSU being the champs that one year and y’all getting in our ass in the 90s…..

fast forward to that crime scene this past Saturday of JSU whooping the words out of Maynor in front of your second biggest crowd in school history … and y’all were the champs… 61 points ? Smh some chumps I mean champs y’all are 😂😂😂
Don't worry bruh! We are going to go get us some horses! "Thanks Coach Robert Hughes". It ain't over yet!

*Off Topic @Blacknbengal --Hey, you said you arrived at the game about 1pm correct? What I want to know is how what path did you take to get to the stands and at what point in the game did you get to your seat???

Back