An important message to PV

Re: oh my goodness....

Originally posted by Panthro
No ISHT sherlock! Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :rolleyes:

<font size=1>
*I wonder why mofos don't understand subliminal sarcasm?? Obviously you're from Fallas*

SUBLIMNAL...LOL...YOU DUMB ASS JUST DIDN'T KNOW THATS ALL. SEE I WEAR #70 BRO AND YOU'LL ARE WORSE THAN US, AND THAT AINT GOOD BECAUSE WE AINT PLAYED AS A TEAM YET....SO WHEN WE SCORE ABOUT 50 ON YOU TAKE THAT SUBLIMINAL SARCASM TURN, IS SIDEWAYS, AND ....WELL YOU GET THE POINT. SO CHECK THE FIGHT FILM FROM THE JSU GAME AND SEE THESE VALLEYBOYS ARE FOR REAL

:cool:

Re: You're kidding right????

Originally posted by Panthro

For us to be such a "push-over" team, GSU certainly had those 1st stringers in during the first 3-5 mins of the 4th qrtr, didn't they?

Ohhhhh Yeah the game was in jeopardy!.. PV had a chance at winning the game.

Hex-as boy @ Valley, man, dude, you're clueless and I won't entertain a youngster as you'renotonPISON!slevel.

#70 huh? Offensive line or D-line? What type of O set do you guys run? What's your defensive scheme? Did SHSU win the game w/ primarily the run, throw, or a combo of both? Holla'.

Mach, shaddafucup. I tire of dealing w/ your overrated team. :mad: You need to tell that dumbazz coach of yours to figure out that you will not continue to win while throwing an int every single game that's played. Wasn't I the first to admit that handy rhymes was no qb?

Interceptions By.... 1 at Alcorn State (Sep 01, 2001)
at Portland State (Sep 22, 2001)
vs Prairie View A&M (Sep 29, 2001)

We're in your other opponents' stat line. You can't get it done w/out improvement or perfection. Sorry.... :(

Re: Re: oh my goodness....

Originally posted by TXBOY@VALLEY

SUBLIMNAL...LOL...YOU DUMB ASS JUST DIDN'T KNOW THATS ALL. SEE I WEAR #70 BRO AND YOU'LL ARE WORSE THAN US, AND THAT AINT GOOD BECAUSE WE AINT PLAYED AS A TEAM YET....SO WHEN WE SCORE ABOUT 50 ON YOU TAKE THAT SUBLIMINAL SARCASM TURN, IS SIDEWAYS, AND ....WELL YOU GET THE POINT. SO CHECK THE FIGHT FILM FROM THE JSU GAME AND SEE THESE VALLEYBOYS ARE FOR REAL

Looks like we got a lil closer to 50 than Valley did. We will probably never see that young man on this page again......

Re: Re: oh my goodness....

Originally posted by TXBOY@VALLEY

I wanna' talk about how I should've turned it sideways and shoved it or something or another. :snicker:

I was a dumb ass last week. :snicker:

We're worse than them yet we won. :snicker:

#70, where you @ bruh??? :confused:

Back