SU Jags!!!
Who do you think will win:
Bree
ep11_01.jpg

Nicole
ep11_03.jpg

Nik
ep11_04.jpg

Somehow I want Bree there, but Nik might take it. If they pick Nicole, maybe they needed a change....I like Nik too. Nicole is too soft. Bree can model her tail off. Nik is too quiet!

J4J said:
Somehow I want Bree there, but Nik might take it. If they pick Nicole, maybe they needed a change....I like Nik too. Nicole is too soft. Bree can model her tail off. Nike is too quiet!
I feel the same as you do, Bree has the *****y attitude that most models have and Nic is just quiet like the church mouse but she is a beautiful girl and Nicole is just mousey and I don't see her winning at all. But we will see..

J4J said:
Somehow I want Bree there, but Nik might take it. If they pick Nicole, maybe they needed a change....I like Nik too. Nicole is too soft. Bree can model her tail off. Nike is too quiet!

Nik got some of ya'll fooled! That heffa ain't quiet; she's SMART!!!!!!!!! She keeps her mouth closed, because she doesn't want anything hurting her image on the show! FINALLY, they got somebody on this show who recognizes that they (the judges) watch EVERYTHING you do and say and that it influences their ultimate decision!

Now I do agree Nik is beautiful and a strong model (though like ms.sonic says: she IS a little on the dry side). I don't know if ya'll have caught little things that Nik has said throughout this season to prove that she's really not that innocent. I think it was two shows ago when she talked about one of the girls who is keeping her enemies close: Nik was like (with a sneaky look on her face): "What does she think I'm doing (the same thing!)." Nonetheless, the girl is gorgeous!

I'm pulling for Bre though. If Bre doesn't make it, I do want Nik to get it. Between the two of them, I wouldn't be disappointed.

I aint seeing why Nicole was in the top 3. I would love for Bree to win but she has been so inconsistent and her begining pics werent that great. Nik has been more consistent. Lit Crit said.. Nik aint quiet she is smart.

Crit: I agree with you and I have seen and heard her comments. She avoided the drama with Bree and Jayla. She wants to win, but somehow, Bree had drama and is still one of the top three baddest batches up there! (Warnda and Trina that was on purpose!) :D :lol:

They MUST had to give this to a white chick this year, 'cause ain't NO WAY in the world Nicole should have won over Nik!!!!!!!!!

Looking at Nik's face, she had that look like she knew they were gonna pick Nicole. She should still be proud of herself, and Bre, too----- they did great! :tup:

It was good seeing Eva and Naima out there! When Naima walked out there first, the girl was working that runway! I was saying my head: "Work it, bytch, work IT!!!!! :lol:

jagface said:
Tyra only gives a damn about Eva. Another white nobody...

And that seems about the size of it.... I figured Niama was going to get a little more air time since she was behind Eva and Eva the Diva was doing so much.... but not, oh well Nicole Surreal Life season blah blah... we'll see you then, or on the next UPN award show....

jagface said:
Tyra only gives a damn about Eva. Another white nobody...

I don't think that's the case! Eva simply just stands out more AND the girl has drive! I don't see drive in Naima. With Naima, it looks like she's just glad to be a model and with Cover Girl! Now she did look great on last night! :tup: All of them did!

Eva looks like she just wants to get into everything, and ANTM has just helped her get her foot in the door. She's ambitious and serious about the business.

CriTAUcal said:
They MUST had to give this to a white chick this year, 'cause ain't NO WAY in the world Nicole should have won over Nik!!!!!!!!!

Looking at Nik's face, she had that look like she knew they were gonna pick Nicole. She should still be proud of herself, and Bre, too----- they did great! :tup:

It was good seeing Eva and Naima out there! When Naima walked out there first, the girl was working that runway! I was saying my head: "Work it, bytch, work IT!!!!! :lol:

EXACTLY MY MUTHA FUGGIN THOUGHTS!!!!!! I could not believe it when I saw that picture of that ugly TRAILOR TRASH POP UP ON THE SCREEN.......:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

gramuntildeath said:
EXACTLY MY MUTHA FUGGIN THOUGHTS!!!!!! I could not believe it when I saw that picture of that ugly TRAILOR TRASH POP UP ON THE SCREEN.......:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Tell us how you really feel! :lol:

Nik will be OK though. She's gorgeous, and she was in the top 2. Somebody will pick her up as a model. :tup:

gramuntildeath said:

DAMN!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

gramuntildeath said:
Wow :eek:

I think Nik will picked up she was good.

jelli said:
Wow :eek:

I think Nik will picked up she was good.

Nik did get the RAW DEAL but I am just glad that she was in the top two so somebody is going to pick her up...... As for that Nicole chick she remind me of Niami if that is how you spell her name..... I think these last two seasons on ANTModel have been JACKED THE FUGG UP!!!!! I have not been happy with the decisions..........:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

EVA to me is the best looking talented thing that has come though ANTM!!!!!!

Back