America is About to See How Important it was to Vote

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think the thing some here are forgetting is that there are just as many folks that vote the other way. Trump got elected because there were just as many people that support him as those that hate him. For the record, not all Trump/conservative voters are loud/vocal folks. There's plenty of them that you react with on a regular basis that do too. The real question is, when Christian Nationalism inevitably comes into play, how are black votes going to vote? Whole lot of black folks supported the abortion ban because, Jesus. I think there would likely be a lot more black conservatives if that party wasn't the face of bigotry.

This is the most degenerate low brow marketing the democrats could have ever thought up. This is what they think about us and sadly there is and sick ilk out there that would be motivated by this crap. Democrats can’t run on anything they did for us as black people but they know they can put out a big sissy with a BBL taking about bussy for votes and a post wall hag talking about her high mileage snatch.

I wonder where is the Hispanic, Asian, white, or any ethnic group version of this filth. You won’t see it because the democrats think highly of them to NOT push out this gutter trash on them.

This is the most degenerate low brow marketing the democrats could have ever thought up. This is what they think about us and sadly there is and sick ilk out there that would be motivated by this crap. Democrats can’t run on anything they did for us as black people but they know they can put out a big sissy with a BBL taking about bussy for votes and a post wall hag talking about her high mileage snatch.

I wonder where is the Hispanic, Asian, white, or any ethnic group version of this filth. You won’t see it because the democrats think highly of them to NOT push out this gutter trash on them.
This wasn’t done by Democrats 🤷🏽‍♂️

This was funded by Michele Obama’s organization “when we all vote” a democrat boule Machine that also pushed back that get your booty to the polls garbage. There also funded other white liberals involved as well I will have the receipts in a few. However look at Hillary Clinton with Megan thee Stallion push more degenerate trash you will never see her with Taylor Swift talking about some damn WAP. Because that community would never allow it but when it comes to us they push all kinds of perverted crap. Because liberals wants us to be the mascots for their sexual insanity. View: https://youtu.be/x_adHgEnZQI

This was funded by Michele Obama’s organization “when we all vote” a democrat boule Machine that also pushed back that get your booty to the polls garbage. There also funded other white liberals involved as well I will have the receipts in a few. However look at Hillary Clinton with Megan thee Stallion push more degenerate trash you will never see her with Taylor Swift talking about some damn WAP. Because that community would never allow it but when it comes to us they push all kinds of perverted crap. Because liberals wants us to be the mascots for their sexual insanity. View: https://youtu.be/x_adHgEnZQI
This a whole tv show on Apple TV has nothing to do with pushing voting for Democrats

This a whole tv show on Apple TV has nothing to do with pushing voting for Democrats
Never mentioned anything about voting. Not even concerned about the midterms it’s going to be a slaughter. I’m talking about the perceptions these liberals (which is affiliated and are democrats) see us and how they capitalize on it for marketing because they believe we are stupid enough to fall for it. Why won’t they do some low class marketing for other demographics. They won’t do it but I bet they will make a video showing a hard working family sitting at the dinner table for other groups.

While they make video of our women thrusting their thot pockets, and black dudes in red bottoms. Yet somehow democrats shills are willing to swallow what little pride and dignity left just for blue no matter who.

Regardless of who made the video, what Black man would want to vote with the person in the video? They couldn't find a man that didn't wave his hands like a woman and wear nail polish?
Ok so they had the one dude actually go in and vote, but still. And people say there is no agenda out there.

This was produced by a dating site, not "the democrats."

That is not aimed at normal black folks. That is aimed at Pookie and Ray Ray crowd that can't be bothered to vote.

While it's not done by Democrats it brings up a LARGER elephant in the room that goes beyond Democrats.

The point being made is why is degenerate and sexuality always being used for us but NOT others.
Why does Megan the Horse have to twerk or Lizzo half nude and shaming black men for not lusting after fat black women have to be showcased to us?
Where are the ads to remind Black Farmers-what party has stood in the way of them getting help.
Who stood in the way of many bills that would help black folks?
Who preached replacement theory that lead to shootings in black communities?
Who wasted tax dollars to send illegals across state lines for brownie points?

Megan is not talking about that. Nor Lizzo. Nor Trina nor that guy in the video.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let's be honest. Any idiot that says that says Joe Biden hasn't done anything for black people literally needs to be slapped in the mouth with a 2x4 with rusty nails in it. I am not a Joe Biden fan, but the man has literally gotten more legislation passed that helps the average American then any president in modern history. Any dumb nikker waiting on a reparation check is a fuking moron. The Republican party and Donald Trump hasn't done anything for a poor black person to benefit from. These dumb uneducated morons want Herschel Walker as a senator. How ignorant can you be!

Let's be honest. Any idiot that says that says Joe Biden hasn't done anything for black people literally needs to be slapped in the mouth with a 2x4 with rusty nails in it. I am not a Joe Biden fan, but the man has literally gotten more legislation passed that helps the average American then any president in modern history. Any dumb nikker waiting on a reparation check is a fuking moron. The Republican party and Donald Trump hasn't done anything for a poor black person to benefit from. These dumb uneducated morons want Herschel Walker as a senator. How ignorant can you be!

If that doesn't tell black folks or ANYONE a thing than what will?
Is it that hard to find someone with common sense that will vote the way they want and not be a moron?

I want to share this clip that tells you what is really going on with our people. Don't go on Clubhouse, Spaces on Twitter, or even HBCUSports talking about we need reparations. Get to know who is representing your district in Congress. Go straight to your local politician to get your agenda passed. If that person isn't doing what you want, find someone else. GOP find someone and notice how long they stay because they represent "THEM". Social Media isn't the real world and bumping the gums on Al Gore's internet isn't going to have legislation passed.

View: https://twitter.com/arrogantnblack/status/1581978787427721216?s=46&t=qsvz2OJwOqOWrg0L6JUnMA

I want to share this clip that tells you what is really going on with our people. Don't go on Clubhouse, Spaces on Twitter, or even HBCUSports talking about we need reparations. Get to know who is representing your district in Congress. Go straight to your local politician to get your agenda passed. If that person isn't doing what you want, find someone else. GOP find someone and notice how long they stay because they represent "THEM". Social Media isn't the real world and bumping the gums on Al Gore's internet isn't going to have legislation passed.

View: https://twitter.com/arrogantnblack/status/1581978787427721216?s=46&t=qsvz2OJwOqOWrg0L6JUnMA

Folks have been screaming this for years especially when Obama was in office. He like Biden can only do so much when Congress is a battlefield.

And that guy wanted to cry about the Asians getting stuff. Yeah they get stuff because they are NOT at war with each other. Like the woman said look at HOW they got stuff and apply it to us.

When the Republican party wins the house and Senate they're going to cut social security, medicare and so forth. These I ain't voting and want reparations check ninjas are in trouble. The truth is that the average American can't even make it two weeks without a paycheck. How are you going to survive without out social security medicare and so forth when you get older? The truth is no one will be 25-40 for ever.

Back