America is About to See How Important it was to Vote

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It's funny, I don't see any other minority getting upset this ruling except black people and white liberals.

Again, this ruling has nothing with black people. This is about white babies being aborted. Meanwhile, black people are being slaughtered across this country, and not peek from your white liberal official.

Stop! Are you this brainwashed by The Democrats that you can't see the forest from the trees?

Roe v. Wade is basically back into the states' hand until a federal judge overturn the ruling.

I swear, black people kill me with that jumping to other people defense. But, we don't come to bat for own issues.
Man go fuck your self with a dildo full of Aids.

I'm not about to break my neck for somebody else's cause. This battle is for white woman, and my black azz is out of it.

Meanwhile, we have actual human beings that don't access to running water in the U.S.

Where is The Biden Administration on this matter?

The Fake outrage on here is so hypocritical.

Meanwhile, we have actual human beings that don't access to running water in the U.S.

You uneducated moron. What do you think the infrastructure bill was for? It gave money to Flint and Jackson to help with that problem. Why do you keep posting dumb uneducated stuff?

I didn't know about this. Took my son to the Jamaican spot about half a block down the street. Must have missed all this. We got our food and dipped and didn't see any of this action. downtown greenville, sc.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
With the decision, the frustration with Democrats is growing outside of the "woke community" and grassroots organizations. CNN and MSBC are starting to question why Roe was not codified. These next couple of months will be very interesting.

Reactions: EB

Mississippi has been under GOP control for alot longer than the 2 years biden has been in office. No smoke for Tate Reeves???

Mississippi has been under GOP control for alot longer than the 2 years biden has been in office. No smoke for Tate Reeves???

Stop deflecting. Because, If I remember vividly, Joe Biden said, " He had our back."

If the gave all those billions to Ukraine. I'm pretty sure, they can spare $1,000,000,000 for Jackson, Mississippi water infrastructure.

Stop deflecting. Because, If I remember vividly, Joe Biden said, " He had our back."

If the gave all those billions to Ukraine. I'm pretty sure, they can spare $1,000,000,000 for Jackson, Mississippi water infrastructure.
half a billion to the state, but tate distributes it. still won't say anything bad about your friends huh.
During two consecutive February snowstorms that affected the city's water delivery, the mayor stated that restoring the city's infrastructure requirements, including water-infrastructure maintenance, would cost $2 billion. Mississippi will get $459 million of the $55 billion in water infrastructure funding included in the $1.2 trillion Infrastructure Act.

"Communities such as Jackson with critical water infrastructure needs will be encouraged to apply for this new funding," the EPA said. "The 2022 allocation is the first of five years of $43 billion in dedicated EPA (State Revolving Fund) funding that states will receive through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law."

https://www.jacksonfreepress.com/ne...sing-human-need-city-leaders-ask-equitable-s/

It's funny, I don't see any other minority getting upset this ruling except black people and white liberals.

Again, this ruling has nothing with black people. This is about white babies being aborted. Meanwhile, black people are being slaughtered across this country, and not peek from your white liberal official.

Here you go...

Throughout the colonial period and during the early years of the republic, the abortion situation for slave women was different than for other women. Slaves were subject to the rules of their owners, and the owners refused to allow their slaves to terminate pregnancies. The owners wanted their slaves to produce as many children as possible since these children belonged to the slave owners. This situation persisted until the end of the slavery era.

Where are the Republicans? Because we got places like that who have not had running clean water since REAGAN.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/23/texas-town-without-running-water-sandbranch

A BLACK pastor (who killed himself, his wife and 2 daughters in 2019) made it his business to get clean water to that town.

Sandbranch is a small, poor, largely African American community just outside Dallas but its residents have to rely on charitable donations of bottled water. Pastor Eugene Keahey is becoming agitated. His flock live in a Texas town that hasn’t had running water in 30 years and the donated bottled water they rely upon is in short supply.
Sandbranch has never been financially viable enough for the city of Dallas to subsume and provide water and, in any case, the town sits on a floodplain which, since the 1970s, has pinioned it with federal rules that limit development.
The county provides roads, signage and law enforcement but doesn’t provide water infrastructure. Loessberg said the county looked at creating a new water utility for Sandbranch the 1990s but no one in the town wanted to run it. The well water can’t be cleansed of its pollution. And the county doesn’t see its role as paying for bottled water. Sandbranch’s decline may now be irreversible.

“We tried to get them water but with the cost involved and a declining population was it good policy to spend millions of public dollars for 88 people?” Loessberg said. “With the community in the floodplain it’s unlikely there will be new development so there will be no new houses to share the cost of it.
Keahey has provided an injection of optimism since becoming Sandbranch’s pastor in 2013. He has spearheaded a group that has pulled together the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Agriculture, with a view to obtaining grants to put in pipes and then buying water from the city of Dallas.

Oh and who is working on this now since Keahey's death?? DEMOCRATS. Including Uncle Joe's recent Info structure plan.

Back