Amazing Race 7 ...................

staggalee83

War & Thunder
Who saw those 2 fool's almost KILL themselves last night racing through the desert in Land Rovers. :xeye:

They rolled that muther 3 mtimes, messed their camra man up. They still didn't get eliminated though....................which was a BIG surprise. The 2 that did went from 1st to OUT!

those other folks foolishly did the corn instead of the water.......I thought when the host asked Rob about the crash he would get eliminated or dropped down on the spot.

Real good show..the gay folks damn near crapped in their pants when they turned into the black neigborhood

I don't really care for reality shows that much, but the Amazing Race is the best reality show on TV (IMO).

The 2 gay guys get on my dayum nerves...I didn't like the reference that punk made about Compton or the other reference about Tupoc either.

Ole Rob and his girl didn't even bother to stop to see if everyone was OK in the truck crash.

Yeah ............Ya'll heard that "Compton" reference too. I didn't have a problem with them until that shat. :kaioken:

You right SOG ................The RACE is the ONLY reality show that I try to watch every week. I guess it's because of the competition of racing around the world without all that gutter stuff.

Just competition ....................MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN. :nod:

the band fan said:
those other folks foolishly did the corn instead of the water.......I thought when the host asked Rob about the crash he would get eliminated or dropped down on the spot.

Real good show..the gay folks damn near crapped in their pants when they turned into the black neigborhood

I want those Survivor idiot's, Rob and Amber, OUT in the worst way now. People laid out on the ground and they didn't even slow down. :fart:

That couple that got eliminated by doing the corn know about CARMA NOW. :lol:

They didn't help the old couple when they had all their money AND CLOTH'S TAKEN AWAY, (a new twist), for comming in last in the non-elimination stage. I thought they were gone when ole girl fell down that hole in the cave. They finished in 5th place.

That fool that got the heave-hoe said "I'm not helping them, He probably PUSHED her down to get sympathy." :smh:

CARMA CAME BACK AND BITE THEM IN THE ARSE. The 2 that rolled the jeep caught their whinning arses at the LAST TASK and beat them by 10 yards at the finish. They flat out ran their arses...................I WAS GLAD. :nod:

The black couple blew that corn milling away. Ole boy was beating the he!! out of that stuff. Went from last to 3rd place. :tup: :tup: :D

I'M STILL TRYING TO GET ON THIS SHOW. :flippy: Let Me race around the world. :lol:

Anybody watching tonight.
Are they gonna show the season recap BEFORE this week's show or AFTER?

I didn't see the big GEORGIA boy's go out. How did they get knocked off so early?

Tuesday's show? The black couple made a few mistakes and they were in last place.

They took the fast forward and in order for them to proceed they had to shave their hair. The husband is already bald, so the wife really wanted to do it and she did. Her husband kept telling her she did not have to do it.

It paid off and they are now in first place

89comSUgrad said:
Tuesday's show? The black couple made a few mistakes and they were in last place.

They took the fast forward and in order for them to proceed they had to shave their hair. The husband is already bald, so the wife really wanted to do it and she did. Her husband kept telling her she did not have to do it.

Gott Dammit!!!! I missed it! :mad:

I thought that she was going to breakdown. But, I'm glad that she did it, she actually doesn't look bad with a bald head.

That was soo touching, the husband was soo supportive.

89comSUgrad said:

THAT'S A REAL BLACK WOMAN RIGHT THEERREE MY FRIENDS!!

Dude's got him a WINNER. I thought for sure he was not going to let her cut off her hair.

She got pi$$ed when he tried to stop her. :argue:
I FELT SORRY FOR HER but SHE DID WHAT SHE HAD TO DO. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

SAME OLD G said:
The 2 gay guys get on my dayum nerves...I didn't like the reference that punk made about Compton or the other reference about Tupoc either.

THEY GONE!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

The Senior Citizens just keep rolling along. :rolly: :rolly:
I thought they would have been long gone by now. They made it to the top 4. :nod:

I dont feel so bad anymore.... I though I was the only one who watch and like this show......

Black women just look good (for the most part, but not them all)... I though dude supported her the best way possible, with very encouraging words....

Anonymous said:
I dont feel so bad anymore.... I though I was the only one who watch and like this show......

Man ..................THIS IS THE ONLY REALITY SHOW THAT I HONESTLY LIKE. I have been trying to get picked for this show since season 1. NO LUCK THOUGH..........but I wanna race around the world free of charge too. :bowdown:

Black women just look good (for the most part, but not them all)... I though dude supported her the best way possible, with very encouraging words....

I'm telling ya. SHE DIDN'T LOOK BAD AT ALL. :)

I'm going with Rob and Amber......they play the game to the fullest..I prefer the dirty teams..

the POW and the beauty queen are one leg from messing up, no real teamwork.

that old lady gets on my nerves....her husband was pushing that elephant, and all she did was scream push and never brought her ass down from the top when they did not have to stay in the elephant.

The black couple is rolling now.

I hope they leave that old couple alone and just run the race. The way they booked that earlier flight is the way they need to do things.

They may want the old couple to be there in the end because they figure they will be easier to beat.

Somehow, someway though, I got a feeling that helping them is going to cost them in the end.

From the previews it looks like Ucheena is going to fall into that trap of always helping out the old folks.
Didn't the black guy from last season do that same thing trying to help another team and almost messed it all up. I can understand the compassion, but come on its a race people.

OK, who went home this week, I missed it?

I would probably be asking too much for it to Rob & Amber. :smash:

JaggDiva said:
OK, who went home this week, I missed it?

I would probably be asking too much for it to Rob & Amber. :smash:

The old couple was finally eliminated.

I knew that they were on their last leg.

I thought that they were done last week when ole girl was trying to get up that rope ladder. It didn't look like she was going to make it. But, they did good. :tup:

the black folks were a bonehead move away from being eliminated last week...the woman has been a little feisty since the hair was cut off

the band fan said:
the black folks were a bonehead move away from being eliminated last week...the woman has been a little feisty since the hair was cut off

Heck, she probably got the attitude that "We better win or something else is getting cut off!!" :lol:

You know she didn't want to cut those long arse braids off. :hat:

Back