Am I alone or...

Jaguar Diehard,

327 RPI out of 327. Wish I could tell you like Michael Jackson ... You Are Not Alone. But Jaguar Basketball is getting more like that old HEE HAW TV Show song. You know... Gloom, Despair, And Agony On Me, Deep Down Depression, Excessive Misery. If It Wern't For Bad Luck, I'd Have No Luck At All... Gloom, Despair and Agony On Me.

The Nation knows the Mens Basketball program is in trouble. They just don't too talk about it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by THAMES
HEE HAW TV Show song. You know... Gloom, Despair, And Agony On Me, Deep Down Depression, Excessive Misery. If It Wern't For Bad Luck, I'd Have No Luck At All... Gloom, Despair and Agony On Me.

:lmao: I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT THEY WERE SAYING DURING THAT SONG. THANKS!!!!

you all are a disgrace to SWAC hoops. Hell, black folks in general. Team full of brothas coming up the rear. GSU did the same thing a few years back. What is it about Louisiana teams?

well there is a bright side!!!

No where to go but up!!! Ain't like we haven't been there before *wink, wink* and we ALL know who those folks are....RIGHT????

Originally posted by Blu Panther
you all are a disgrace to SWAC hoops. Hell, black folks in general. Team full of brothas coming up the rear. GSU did the same thing a few years back. What is it about Louisiana teams?

Y'all are a disgrace to SWAC football. Hell, black mecca in general. City full of high school talents and bring up the rear. What is it about PV and Tsu. Houston send help.:smash:

Originally posted by Get Ready
I am sure you guys will still win that coveted Commissioners Cup....right JRock?
IF we dont win it, dont you think it is about time for someone else to? This is a perfect time to build more trophy cases while renovating the Clark Center. We are running the hell out of space.

BTW,

Our projected 1st player to be chosen in the major league draft along with his all american team mate advised the Jag nation that the spring will be brighter than ever. A top 5 100 meter sprinter in the USA and top long jumper in the county also a Southernite collaborated their assertion. Please list JSU all american clowns --------->here

Back