Alright, Who's going to the Bayou this year?

LadyLuck13

Chocolate Rain
Who all is hittin up the Bayou Classic this year?
I'm thinking about going for the first time, but I'm not sure yet...I need a little feedback on if it's worth going to....

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
I'm thinking about going for the first time, but I'm not sure yet...I need a little feedback on if it's worth going to....

This is my last one with the band. It's a hilarious event.......u get to see gsu cry while we wax them at everything u can think of, football, band, greeks......the list goes on. U better get your tickets now because they are expecting well over 70,000 this year.:cool:

Originally posted by LadyLuck13

I did not attend GSU or SU, and I have only missed 1 in the last 7 years. It is well worth going. I have a blast every year and I look forward to having fun again this year. I usually make it ot the BOTB's but have always been to tired from partying after the BOTB to make the game the next day !!!

I'll be there...I think everyone from TSPN meets at Pat O'Brien's on Bourbon after the Battle of the Band's.

this will be numba 2 for moi!!!!!!! thanx Yvette and Treici III, u are makin this one possible for me!!!!!! i luv yall!!!!!

Originally posted by XHALE9802
this will be numba 2 for moi!!!!!!! thanx Yvette and Treici III, u are makin this one possible for me!!!!!! i luv yall!!!!!

Gul, ya'll thought I was playin when I said that I was gonna do da dayum thang for the year of the 3-0!! :lol:

There's still one more thing I haven't done.............. :shh:

I going down the Friday before and stay with my TT Al. Ima go to the BOTB by myself if my TT let me use her car, but knowing her...:rolleyes: . I'm going to the dome at around 8:00 am Sat. morning and walk to and from the mall all day. It's gonna be so hype. I can't wait!!!

Originally posted by jag4life
I'll be there...I think everyone from TSPN meets at Pat O'Brien's on Bourbon after the Battle of the Band's.
Yeah!!! Y'all band heads oughta roll on over to Pat O's and get in on the annual TSPN hangout. A lot of the posters come over after they leave the BOTB. We'll be there until they are ready to shut the place down.

I'll definately be there, come he!! or high water! I wouldn't miss it for the world! This will be my13th Bayou Classic and I'm excited!:jump: :jump: :jump:

For anyone who is going whether you are a Tiger or a Jaguar or just regular person going to the game be safe and have fun and the first few people that i get a chance to meet free drinks on me yes including you PsychoJag but all my traveling brothers and sisters know i got you all no matter what so just pm your boy and if you need a room pm me and i gottcha on that too(any bruhs or sisters).

Originally posted by World Famed
For anyone who is going whether you are a Tiger or a Jaguar or just regular person going to the game be safe and have fun and the first few people that i get a chance to meet free drinks on me yes including you PsychoJag but all my traveling brothers and sisters know i got you all no matter what so just pm your boy and if you need a room pm me and i gottcha on that too(any bruhs or sisters).

No doubt it's all love.......:cool:

Originally posted by Robber
Yeah!!! Y'all band heads oughta roll on over to Pat O's and get in on the annual TSPN hangout. A lot of the posters come over after they leave the BOTB. We'll be there until they are ready to shut the place down.

See ya there Robber.

Ya'll have a good time and be SAFE!!

I wish I could join ya'll, but I've got other plans.
Maybe next year...

I'm new to the page. I hope to meet some of you SWAC Pagers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jags bringing HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flamethro :flamethro :flamethro :flamethro

Originally posted by World Famed
right now my plans are to be there, and i will definitely be at pat's so i can put some faces to the isht talking:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: so i can know who i'm tripping with. it is good to plan some swac wide fellowshipping....this isht is good for the young cats so they can enjoy to art of road tripping and crash cat's cribs from other schools.................that's real in the game:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: don't forget that:flamethro(fire if didn't know)

I wanna go!!!! But my funds are looking VERY shady!!!

Skip, where yo stayin?? How you gettin there???

Squares...stars...help a bruh out.....:(

Originally posted by s phi s
I wanna go!!!! But my funds are looking VERY shady!!!

Skip, where yo stayin?? How you gettin there???

Squares...stars...help a bruh out.....:(
holla at me

Back