Alli

SLT

Know anybody taking it?

If you do, from what I've heard, make sure they keep some extra clothing with them...:uhoh: :vomit:

Nope, I've not heard about anyone taking it. I did read/hear a story about that product recently. Basically, the story stated that one has to exercise and eat healthy for the product to work. As far as I'm concerned, you may as do that and save your money.

It may cause suicide and wet an*l leakage. I'm sure if you are leaking in public situations you will want to hurt yourself. Wokout,reduce your portions and keep your colon clean. No weight loss is worth wearing a diaper.:tdown::tdown:

Don't know anyone taking it. I did read an article on it. The side effects just aren't worth experiencing when you still have to control your portion size and exercise to lose weight.

I know a few people taking it....

You need to workout and eat a low fat diet....

Low fat are the key word

Nope, I've not heard about anyone taking it. I did read/hear a story about that product recently. Basically, the story stated that one has to exercise and eat healthy for the product to work. As far as I'm concerned, you may as do that and save your money.

I agree with silentrage.And they seem to find some serious side effects with these new drugs after awhile anyway.

Alli isn't new. It's been on the market for years as prescription Xenical. When Xenical first came out, people were complaining about the same side effects.

I guess it forces you to follow a low to no/fat diet, but it seems to me you could just do that anyway, without facing such embarassment.

I wonder how many teachers will get the isht literally shamed out of them by taking that crap then eating one of those pastries folks bring to school? :lol: :sick: :xeye:

Alli isn't new. It's been on the market for years as prescription Xenical. When Xenical first came out, people were complaining about the same side effects.

That's it! I couldn't think of that product for nothing in the world.

Back