All of Us

ms.sonic96

JSU ON YOUR MIND!
I think I missed a big part of this show awhile back. What happened to Tia? Why is Necie staying with Robert?

Tia left @ the end of last season... and Niece's condo burnt up, and Robert let her stay trying to be supportive

udratherbme said:
Tia left @ the end of last season... and Niece's condo burnt up, and Robert let her stay trying to be supportive

That's my question, how did Tia 'leave'?

This show is not all that great...I don't think it'll be on too much longer. Don't know why Elise Neal left the show, though.

to be honest i don't know why she left, i had the last show from last season on the DVR so i just watched it a few weeks ago, and Robert quit his job, and she got PO'd w/ him, b/c of finances, and then they all were sitting on the sofa and her doc called and told her she was preg..... just listening to Dirk and his antics, i assumed she left him for the same reason, Neesy divorced him, for his craziness, or probably the same reason she left the first season, who knows, she probably got a better deal to do something else w/ DL that's going to take up too much of her time.............. hah

It looks like the show is on its last leg. The basic concept of the show was lost once Elise Neal left. One on One is also garbage now as well.

Bilbrew, I couldn't agree with you more. All of Us and One on One have completely changed from the previous seasons. One on One is not the same because it is now focusing more on the daughter and boyfriend.

buckwheat1911 said:
Bilbrew, I couldn't agree with you more. All of Us and One on One have completely changed from the previous seasons. One on One is not the same because it is now focusing more on the daughter and boyfriend.

I can't agree more

BILBREW said:
It looks like the show is on its last leg. The basic concept of the show was lost once Elise Neal left. One on One is also garbage now as well.

U shole right, to the part in bold...that show truly sucks now. :smh:

Back