All I want to know is.......

Ohhh! OK!

I guess you weren't trying to be a smart ass. Well, I'm happy to know it! This should make it easy for us to understand that your team wasn't supposed to be isht, but you just talk isht for us to think that you gonna be isht. I think I got it after all these years.

So, in people terms, you just say all this other crap to be funny. You really know for a fact that your team is SLAW with throw-up on it! OK, yeah..... I understand now.

SMH..... I just thought of a new thread.:idea:

Re: Ohhh! OK!

Originally posted by Mike
I guess you weren't trying to be a smart ass. Well, I'm happy to know it! This should make it easy for us to understand that your team wasn't supposed to be isht, but you just talk isht for us to think that you gonna be isht. I think I got it after all these years.

So, in people terms, you just say all this other crap to be funny. You really know for a fact that your team is SLAW with throw-up on it! OK, yeah..... I understand now.

SMH..... I just thought of a new thread.:idea:

You got me.....Im a fraud

I never called you a fraud.....

I just said you don't know what the "L" you be talkin' bout when you make picks. But, I see where you are coming from. :D

TP, I would like to know how many freshman Buffalo have for documentation. In the middle of Sept. '01, the excuse of "freshmen" was butchered. We read nothing about freshman and sophomores during the preseason last yr, but these excused popped up last Sept.

roberthughes.jpg

Need a cure for jock itch...I endorse GOLD BOND medicated cream. I'm not only a spokesperson ...I use it.

GSupe,

You surprise me. As a man that follows JSU football as closely as you do, you should know why. We had no intention on playing freshmen last year aside from McLaurin and Manning. We had no idea we would need freshmen on the o-line and at QB. Our original first string was 85% Jr's and Sr's and they were 3-1. Just know that your all world defense struggled against a second string offensive line and leave it at that. Everything I say is appropriately documented.

To everyone from AAMU (especially Mike)

I am not as concerned with what you all did because you all did not do jack but go 7-4. Again, I recall a season in which your only wins were against the like of PV and Henderson State. I saw the look on your face at the MoBrown game. Your team was sad as "L" last year and that team consisted of 20 returning starters. That tells me that either they have no talent or no coaching. Maybe both. You all are the purest form of garbage. I recall posting that JSU could get to B'ham if AAMU beat ASU and the entire board laughed because your team of 20 starters did not have a dayum clue until game EIGHT and then you lost game nine and struggled in game TEN. Yet you are proud of that team. Man, I really hate to tell you but your team will be the conference doormat for the next ten years and beyond. You all have nothing and you alll are nothing. I remember last season and for the umpteenth time, I ain't impressed. Ya'll sucked.

SOG,

Right now it is time to cheer for Alcorn. They return 18 starters on a team full of fighters and now they have a real OC and as far as I am concerned, your offense still sucks. They have a chance.

SMH@TP

I won't even touch this one again. See you just be setting yourself up without even thinking. I knew you would come in here and pick up the loaded gun. It wouldn't be you, if you didn't. Atleast you could've left the safety on, but nooooooo. You had to go and take it off. Then.........BLAAAAAMMMM!!!!

You gonna regret doing that one day. :(

Mike,

Dude you are really making yourself look silly. The worse part about the whole thing is you wont be here when the stuff hits the fan. There is no way we are going to be able to tear you away from smalltalk.

JSU doenst respect you. You are talking like 0-7 beat us last year. Dude....the ass whipping is coming. Brace for it now. I wouldnt even say that you are in denial because I know that you know that JSU is going to whip that ass.

Mike and the A&P Allstars,

Why are you asking JSU if it is going to be a down year?? I could see ASU or UAPB asking us that but why you. We had a down year last year and you still DID NOT WIN. What's the point??? Our second string from 1999 suited up with a couple of added freshmen and beat your first team from 1999. Your team is a doormat and HAS NO TALENT.

I can't wait till you step on this doormat.....

....cause it ain't taped or nailed down and we ain't got no insurance. Yall 'bout to go down like the ground is fallin'. Your arses keep trying to sell all this crap year after year. When will you realize that people are starting to see that you guys just flap off at the mouth like a smart-aleck broad!

Tell the next Jock-washer to get his plays together cause it's about to be his time to shine!

BTW, how can I look stupid when I told you last year that my team and GSU would be in the SCG? Were they not there? Your arse is the Stupid ones! You picked that crappy arse team to make it to the SCG and they couldn't even come out on top in the EAST. Thank goodness for Valley and Alcorn.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Mike and the A&P Allstars,

Why are you asking JSU if it is going to be a down year?? I could see ASU or UAPB asking us that but why you. We had a down year last year and you still DID NOT WIN. What's the point??? Our second string from 1999 suited up with a couple of added freshmen and beat your first team from 1999. Your team is a doormat and HAS NO TALENT.

TP

That is my point too. Why is he asking this when we whipped these kids with a 3rd string offensive and defensive line. What is going to happen this year when we have an all state defensive line and an all state offensive line in position. hahahahahaha

The last team I am even remotely concerned about is 0-7....They better worry about Alcorn and Valley since those team always give them trouble. Always wants to walk with the big boys, but just too little to keep up.

All State, huh?

I guess this will be the first time any of them have played? I just know these guys aren't any of the players from last season. Yeah, this is getting really scarey.......:D

MIke, the best thing for JSU is that you all return a lot of those sad arse starters again. The same starters who lost to our first string from 1999 in 1999 and then lost to the second string from 1999 in 2000. There is nothing your sorry arse team can do. If anyone talks noise and can't back it up, it is AAMU. Hughes has gone 9-3 and 7-4, yet all we do is talk. Your best year is 7-5 with 20 dayum starters. This time, the playing field is level. You put your talent against mine and lets see who is the better team. If you want to investigate on what's going on down in Jacktown, do it yourself. We ain't telling yo' arse jack but I got a feeling that when this defense hits the field, all of our opponents will be clueless. Defense has been our focus. Ya'll in trouble. More than you know.

hahahahaha
Mike, I like you kid.....will you be here after september or will you be on Smalltalk...."Why Come Women Be Trippin?"

Mike,

Your offense better be ready to score 50 on JSU because this offense is going to be unstoppable. Your defense will not be a factor against JSU.

Mke, GR is still trying to figure out how an 0-7, a team with a life time average wins, a team who he considers as having the dumbest coach in the SWAC played in the SCG.

At time we are so good, I have to asked if 2001 AAMU team will be the greatest.

Maybe we need to repharse the questions and asked how did we get to the SCG in 2000 and how are we going to do it in 2001?

He is a logical person just like TP and Hughes.

MIKE,

the more I read about the big three, the more I wonder if they will win a total of 5 games this year. The reason I say this is that if they were not worth a crap last year, they will be the same this year. These guys they put on the field were average ballplayers last year and they will always be average in comparison to AAMU outstanding players.

I just don't understand their logic.

BTW, at fans day I noticed several of our players with a lot of gold in their mouths. We will look like the rest of the SWAC this year.

Originally posted by MightyDog
MIKE,

the more I read about the big three, the more I wonder if they will win a total of 5 games this year. The reason I say this is that if they were not worth a crap last year, they will be the same this year. These guys they put on the field were average ballplayers last year and they will always be average in comparison to AAMU outstanding players.

MD,
Last year 0-7 went 3-0 against these average ballplayers from the BIG THREE, RIGHT?
:confused:

I just don't understand their logic.

BTW, at fans day I noticed several of our players with a lot of gold in their mouths. We will look like the rest of the SWAC this year.

LadyJag, when we get to BR this year, don't come with an excuse to be out of town.

We will arrive around 6:00pm on Friday and celebrate out victory on Sat. at the same Holiday Inn as the last time.

You all won the game but I won at the boat.

Try to win a few games so your homecoming will be worthwhile.

I would hate to play a winless team for their homecoming. Even the officials will be on your side.

Back