All ABOARD!!

PAPAJAG

SPECIAL FORCES
The train is leaving the station. This stock closed up 23% today. This is about as close as you ever going to get to a sure thing in the stock market. Approximately a year and a half ago this company won a patent infringement case, and injunction against company that stolen it patents. The case was appealed, and the injunction stayed pending a decision by a higher court. Also, US Patent Office was partition to review the patents issued to this company that filed suit. Last month the final arguments were heard before the Federal Appeal Panel of three Judges. The Panel of Judges issued a strong signal to the infringing company that they are likely to uphold the decision by the lower court. Most analysis seems to think the Panel of Judges were telling this come to settle. Mean while the U.S. Patent Office this week informed the parties that patents were issued correctly. This completely wiping out any chance of the infringing company winning their appeal, and lessen the chances of a settlement before ruling.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
For the past 4 years I have been accumulating this stock. I started buying when it traded less than $4.50. I watch it shoot up to almost $10 on the lower court decision, and continued to accumulate shares when fell back down under $6 after the injunction was stayed. Now it on the raise again after a better then expected earnings, and the patents decisions. It is still under $7.50 but I am betting the house (just a figure of speech) it want be there after tomorrow. The appeal court could rule at any time now, and this stock is poise to take off.
<o:p></o:p>
What company is this? TIVO. Don?t laugh a favorable ruling will give this little company all the ammunition it need to go after all these generic DVR that been passing for a TIVO. Cable companies like Comcast, Cox, and Cablevision is already licensing TiVo software to avoid being taken to court. The rest will have no choice but to pay TiVo or shut down their crappie DVR?s. With TIVO being a virtue monopoly it all but certain to be taken over by the likes of Google, Apple, Amazon, or CISCO etc.

Since my endorsement of TIVO it has been on a steady march to 20 bucks.

• closing price
  • 11/28 5.98
  • 11/29 7.46
  • 11/30 7.49
  • 12/3 7.80
  • 12/4 7.86
  • 12/5 8.17

TIVO along with my agriculture stocks have me feeling Don King. "America is the greatest country in the world - I love America. What I've accomplished could not have been done anywhere else. "

I do believe TIVO is going much higher than it present price. In fact this could be a home run. The VCR is going the way of the Reel-to-Reel. If you have not replaced your VCR with a DVR you will in the next few years. The DVR is one the biggest growth story in the world right now. The growth of DVRs will be on the scale of the ipod, and little old TIVO will have a court decision to enforce its patent rights.

Back