Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
Friday Nite! Its ooooonnnnnnnn!!!!

The biggest cat fight of the year!

<Font SIZE=4>Laila Ali (Daughter of Muhammad) vs. Jacqui Frazier (Daughter of Joe)</font size=4>

Man, they hate each other just as much as their daddies hate each other!:eek:

You know I have to go with Ali.
dark2.gif
twak.gif
pain10.gif
bash.gif
boxing_smiley.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
1st of all ......Why does it have to be labeled a "cat fight"?:confused:
And to answer the question I think Ali will win b/c her skills are perfected more than Frazier.

This is crap.

Its a cat fight because its too broads fighting!!

This is just a big waste of time. Women's boxing sucks worser than WNBA. And you all know how much I hate WNBA.

Neither of these broads is worth a dayum, and are disgracing the legendary Ali/Frazier fights! Come on..the frazier chic is a dayum 39 year old lawyer!!! 39!! male boxers retire way befoe 39!!

And Laila better be happy she is a fiyah broad and her last name is Ali..otherwise she would have this much press!

Ali will win b/c her skills are perfected more than Frazier.

what skills? she won't even fight Chrsity Martin!! At least that would be worth watching....

Women's boxing is the funniest thing. Those "punches" they throw are in slow motion!!!

I watched Lalah Ali (at least I think that's who it was) in the ring with an old white woman one time. She whooped that ofay. That chit was hilarious!!!!!!:emlaugh:

Laila is going to brutalize Frazier. Laila is actually an okay woman boxer. She ain't the best, but she's learning. Frazier has no skills. My sister could put on gloves and beat her tomorrow.

Those of you who wanna see a real female boxer. Check out Lucia Rijker. Christy has said that she'd fight Rijker after Rijker took a test to prove she's a woman. Rijker is that damn good. World champion kickboxer and boxer. Has lost once in her entire life. To a MAN!!!

And neither of them dares to fight Christy. She don't be throwin on girlie punches. She bees knocking out!

Sorry Sisters But...

After viewing the ladies interview with Katy on the Today Show...it will be a cat fight.

I will have to go out on a limb and say that FRAZIER-LYDE will spank dat arse!

Saw a clip of a few of her fights (ain't had but 7). Sista has a right that put a chile flat on her back! Nonetheless, I can't have no uppity young gal talkin' smack to an older sista! It'll be the beatdown not even worth mentioning!!!

I think when you look back at history the way Jacqui is...

She want her Daddy's records!!!!:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by BluBlood
Will this fight be on PPV?
Yeah I heard that the fight is tonite........I mean really.......who ever scheduled this fight obviously didn't do their research considering everyone will be watching the match up b/n the Lakers and the Sixers!

I have to agree with Suge on this one. This is just a big waste of time. I hope yall don't think I am sexist but there are are three things I just hate to see women do:

1. BOXING
2. PLAYING FOOTBALL
3. DRINKING BEER OUT OF A CAN
:mad:

Back