Alcorn's "Golden Girls" rated Number 1 in the SWAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by lilC
Dude, every dance troupe wears skimpy outfits. How you gonna come on here and disrespect a group of women you don't know by talking about their "class" and "character"? That's sick man. You don't love black women or something? Every booty shaker you see isn't just a booty shaker. The fact that you being a dude and you're drawn to the booty shaking she's doing only proves that you can see her booty. When she gets off the field, go talk to her about something other than booty shaking and then come back on here and talk about her class and character.
Who said anything about class and character??? What page are you on??? I'm talking about the difference between selling sex and doing a genuine dance rouitine!!! Look at BET. Some of those videos ain't nothing without those half naked girls and the artist ain't talking about jack!!! Coach hit right on it. Am I suppose to get sexually stimulated in a dance routine at a football game with my kids by my side or am I suppose to see a little creativity with very little sexual persuation??????????????????????

I'm going to say this.

There is a new season just around the corner. Why are yall arguing about stuff from last year and years before that?!?!

Worry about this year because anybody can have a good year and anybody can fall off. Do all this talking after the season has started.

And UAPB people, can we kindly get you all to change the name of your dance squad. Alcorn had the name Golden Girls for at least 30 years now. I think that it would only be proper respect if you all changed the name of your dance squad.

Originally posted by Legend35
Who said anything about class and character??? What page are you on??? I'm talking about the difference between selling sex and doing a genuine dance rouitine!!! Look at BET. Some of those videos ain't nothing without those half naked girls and the artist ain't talking about jack!!! Coach hit right on it. Am I suppose to get sexually stimulated in a dance routine at a football game with my kids by my side or am I suppose to see a little creativity with very little sexual persuation??????????????????????

Selling sex? What gives you the right? Especially if you're not someone who's out there AT PRACTICE HELPING THEM OUT ANYWAY. It doesn't sound like constructive criticism coming from you, only condescending remarks at how you "think" or "observed" that all they do is shake their booty. Dang, they were rated number one on the page long ago and someone put it in to hype up the crowd. If they really aren't number 1 then you wouldn't need so much protesting to prove that. If you get sexually stimulated or not from watching those women dance it only proves that WOMEN MAKE YOU LOOK. Regardless of what they wear. You're trying to say that they CONCENTRATE on shaking their rear ends and you're no where near the troupe to ask a question as to how they even go about dancing to begin with.......but yet you'd be right if you critiqued the orchesis too wouldn't you?

I'm no dance expert but, I know the difference between selling sex and dance.
I did say that,...Didn't I???? And I will still stand by that statement!!!!! Sex sells and that's what I see. The first thing they do before they even start dancing is bend over backwards with spreaded legs. What the he?? does the public know about the fine arts of dancing????

The End!!!!!

Originally posted by COACH
Ya'll kill me with this. You know good and well that you guys judge dancers on how they look, how fine (body) and what they are shaking. It has nothing to do with dancing ability. SU dancers are pretty, but their route is only an aerobic excercise. Alcorns dancers got their rep by bending over and showing their arses to the crowd and gaping their legs on many occasions. I saw a tape of alcorn they showed their arse to the crowd (actually bent over and touched the ground) about 5 seperate times and spread open their legs 6. (personally it didn't bother me) Please don't tell me ya'll call that dancing. How many of the SWAC dance groups actually perform in the spring and fall. Most only perform for football. Those are the ones with no dance talent.
There it is again if you missed it the first time!!!!

Originally posted by COACH
. How many of the SWAC dance groups actually perform in the spring and fall. Most only perform for football. Those are the ones with no dance talent.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. At SU, the only reason we do not perform in the spring is simply because there are other squads on campus designated for those things. We are designated for the football games and other big events with the band. The Gold 'n Blues dance team is designated for all the basketball games and some other events on campus and the Look Dancers are for the other miscellaneous things (pageants, fashion shows, special programs,etc) that are not performed at by the Gold 'n Blues. Its not saying that we have no talent, we just have more than one dance squad on campus and we all get the opportunity to display our skills in some form or another. We are not the only girls on campus with dancing ability and these other squads provide another way for girls to enjoy dance and perform and show off. Now, we do not totally do nothing in the spring. Doc is asked to make several special appearances and some of them have nothing to do with a football game. If Doc decides to take someone up on there offer for the band and dancers to perform, then thats what happens. Has nothing to do with our talent. At least it doesn't at SU.

I did say that,...Didn't I???? And I will still stand by that statement!!!!! Sex sells and that's what I see. The first thing they do before they even start dancing is bend over backwards with spreaded legs. What the he?? does the public know about the fine arts of dancing????

The End!!!!!

Yeah you did say that and nulled your whole argument on skilss vs. "what you thought you saw as not skills". It would make you sound like you do which is..............

......well you know...........

do I need to spell it...........

DUMB.....or from Grambling. Take your pic........

Meanwhile,.................>

I just don't know why???????????

Sometimes I question myself why I entertain this...................

Wellyou know!!!!!

I like the Golden Girls, I think some of the other dance teams spend too much of their time on the ground, we want to see dancing not floor excercises.

Re: Re: Alcorn's "Golden Girls" rated Number 1 in the SWAC.

Originally posted by PsychoJag
It's made up.

Yeah by the same people who proclamined Grambling good, world famed, america's band, or the baddest band in the land. I guess lies are all over the SWAC.

Does it really matter???

Does it really matter if they were really voted #1? I don't think so because in my book, auxillary isn't a huge factor. Must we discus such an unimportant thing?!times new roman :cool:

Meanwhile,.................>

I just don't know why???????????

Sometimes I question myself why I entertain this...................

Wellyou know!!!!!

But you posted here.....

and most of the SWAC world questioned why they reply to you......

and your cronies.......

QUACK

:lmao: :lmao: Man Alcorn's dancers looked so stank on the field at the UAPB vs. Alcorn game this past week. Both bands played crazy in love, well Alcorn attempted to play it but it was an ugly arrangement and it was to fast. When UAPB played it, it sounded like the real thing and the GG's from UAPB got mad house from both crowds. So yall don't be downing UAPB period.

Well I personally don't agree with Alcorn's Golden Girls being the #1 dance squad in the SWAC! Come on, let's get for real here people. When I saw their perfomance on their first game, I didn't see a #1 dance squad! They danced to "Crazy In Love" and it was crazy alright... crazy and terrible!
UAPB's Golden Girls in my opinion, should be #1! After seeing them perform to "Crazy In Love" the same game as Alcorn, I was like damn! Them girls worked it out fa real. They are really good! They are some true Golden Girls! Alcorn could actually learn some true style from those girls! The crowd went crazy as soon as they stepped on the field. On top of all that Uapb's arrangement was a whole lot better than Alcorn's!
But for real, Alcorn being the #1 Dance squad in the swac has got to be a rumor. I'm not hating or anything but damn, it has to be a rumor!

Originally posted by Talented1
:read:
Alcorn Dancers???? What??? Please......Let it be known the Black Foxes reping PVU the Marching Storm alwayz wreck on halftime with precision and beauty ........."It takes a real man to be in the B---O-----X"

I hope in life that yall (especially UAPB people) will just forget about this tired thread. UAPB, make them sorry dancers of yours be original for a change....and not copy the routine from the video. Geeezzz! Yall's girls suck!

"World Renowned Golden Girls" will forever reign! I lov'em!

Originally posted by truthteller
I hope in life that yall (especially UAPB people) will just forget about this tired thread. UAPB, make them sorry dancers of yours be original for a change....and not copy the routine from the video. Geeezzz! Yall's girls suck!

"World Renowned Golden Girls" will forever reign! I lov'em!

And then you woke up from your little dream. Come down on all of the hate bruh, is that the only excuse you can come up with about our dancers?? Alcorn's band got destroyed and humiliated. I got one word for alcorns dancer's "GARBAGE"

Dont ever play that garbage arrangement of Crazy In Love again on us. The5th quarter was a massacre, UAPB by a landslide. It was like we was playing Kentucky St or somebody lol....

Are you that bored with life?

I see it took you a little while to come up with that, huh? Yeah, I know.

Listen, this thread has nothing to do with a band, a song, a wong, or anything else for that matter. It's about the "World Renowned Golden Girls." Aight? Your girls are ghetto, ugly, and....... they suck.. Bottomline! Nobody hates on UAPB dancers. Why would they? Besides, who are they? What are they? It's nothin to hate on.

The more "you" try to change things, the more they stay the same. Get over it.

(dusts off sleeves)

(sighs)

I'm too good for this.. I'm out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back