Alcorn's "Golden Girls" rated Number 1 in the SWAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Are you that bored with life?

Originally posted by truthteller
I see it took you a little while to come up with that, huh? Yeah, I know.

Listen, this thread has nothing to do with a band

I stopped reading right there.......

Tell those country coons you call Golden Girls to run and get in shape. Bruce Eugene is smaller than some of them girls on yall squad. I saw a couple of Ophrahs out there too, smh. Dont try to divert the conversation. Yalls funny looking dancers are apart of that Country, out of tune hillybilly circus you call a band. Everything that has to do with band needs to be rehabilitated at alcorn. You all are sorry........:(

You must be crazy..

Nah, you read the entire message. Stop the frontin'.

I'm not the person diverting from anything. You're the one who can't handle the truth....and find yourself throwing off-the-wall comments into your passages. Just things that don't even matter... Learn to stay on task.

Otherwise... Give it up.. Let it go.. Grow up..

Somebody lock this tired thread.

Sounds of Dynomite- A once prestigous organization that is now heartless and has been declining every since the 21st century. This band used to dish out serious punishment to others, but now the only thing they can dish out is garbage. Not only do they sound like hot garbage, they also sit down while playing. "Also known as the Dallas Cowboys of HBCU bands"

:bawling:

The Golden Girls of Alcorn- Used to be one of the top dancing squads in the nation. Now they are just saggy breasted and out of shape. And they have a tendency to hump the ground every once and awhile. They also wear the same uniforms each game, and have the nerve to lay flat on the gorund to open their legs up at halftime. People used to think highly of them, until people started to notice that blood stains were being left on the field after halftime. The only people that think highly of them now are the AIDS infested campus in Lorman, Mississippi.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back