Alcorn to unveil new athletic site in coming months

Antroy

ASU to unveil new athletic web site in coming months

ALCORN STATE, MS. ? The Alcorn State University Athletic Department is proud to announce the launching of AlcornSports.com in the upcoming months. ASU has partnered with Athlete Web Services, Inc. (AWS), a renowned website development company based in Sacramento, CA, to create the site.

AlcornSports.com will be a major face-lift in comparison the current website from an aesthetic standpoint. In addition to keeping you up to date with your favorite players and teams, the site will feature new technology which will enable fans to purchase tickets and merchandise online, give companies the opportunities to sponsor Alcorn State Athletics, permit the viewing of in game statistics, and provide alternative e-mail addresses for the entire athletic staff. It will also allow for updates immediately following road contest from anywhere in the world.

?Athlete Web Services, Inc. is proud to partner with the Alcorn State University Athletic Department,? stated Brett Maresca, President/CEO of AWS. ?Our company has been planning to expand into the collegiate sports market, and the timing was right when Alcorn State approached us. We were impressed by the enthusiasm and professionalism of their staff, and were confident that a partnership with the school would be beneficial to both parties for years to come.

http://www.alcorn.edu/athletics/news-5-3-04.html

question is...how much are they paying for this site? From what I gather, he wants to have a more hands-on approach...

I hear PV will have one also....but I'll have to wait and see

Back