Alcorn State vs. Southern (updates)

Alcorn 7

SU - 0

Beginning of the game. Alcorn returned opening kickoff to SU 36. Carrie throws TD.

Alcorn-7
SU - 6

SU drove down for TD. Fisher to Plain for 14 yd TD. Miller misses PAT. SMH. Still early in 1st qtr.

Alcorn -16

SU- 6

Alcorn 1 yd TD run after SU fumble in Alcorn in territory. PAT blocked by Lenny Williams. Beginning of the 2nd qtr.

SU fumbles again. Alcorn has ball on SU 42. Newman fumbled. Turnovers are about to get SU blown out.

Alcorn -22

SU-6

Peters returns punt for Alcorn TD. Special teams is killing us tonight. Oh well we aint better than Alcorn no way. So I am not shocked. PAT missed. Midway 2nd qtr.

Originally posted by JR
Alcorn -22

SU-6

Peters returns punt for Alcorn TD. Special teams is killing us tonight. Oh well we aint better than Alcorn no way. So I am not shocked. PAT missed. Midway 2nd qtr.

Man can TSU talk some trash this week.

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

Man can TSU talk some trash this week.

Yes you can talk trash. We may win 1 more game. I am sure Orlando will be pumped to put some points up on SU when yall come to town. Oh well. When does baseball season start.:bawling:

Alcorn-22
SU-12

TD by SU. Peoples is having a field day. 2 point conversion failed.

Alcorn-22
SU- 20

TD run by Richard. 2 point conversion good on a busted play. LOL

4:36 left in the 3rd.

The Cheating Continues

Man, SU at it again.

Dean Barnes is livid about the .25 second clock.

He also mentioned something about 3 passes in .5 seconds.

Re: The Cheating Continues

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Man, SU at it again.

What the hell you talking about? You just got a pass interference call. And another one just now. If anything SU is beating itself right now. You have just marched down the field on refs calls.

Listen Dude

I'm listening to the Alcorn broadcaster (Dean Barnes) comment about the clock operator. I'm listening.

Over The top from the 1/2 inch line and he doe not score. Dean says the replay screen shows that he scored.

Stop Cheating

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is a damned shame!!!!

Man, Carrie is still pointing at the play clock!!! What in the world are you all doing down there in Baton Rouge?!?! This is so sad. You all are up to your old tricks again.

Can we have a SWAC investigation into whoever is running the play clock. If you all are going to beat us, beat us fairly!! Don't have your scoreboard operator making the play clock go from 25 seconds to 0 in 5 seconds!!!! This is smalltime!!!!

Now the refs are cheating Alcorn!! If the dude just went over the top of the pile and crossed the plain, how is that not a TD? I'm too pissed at SU athletics!!! You all f***ing SUck!!!

:rolleyes:

First it was GSU cheated yall. Now SU. This game don't even count, so why would we cheat. It aint like we are going to the SCG and win the SWAC. Blame the refs but stop blaming SU. I bet SU has way more penalties than Alcorn. If the Clock operator is screwing up then the refs are supposed to intervene.

You guys must be listening to the Alcorn broadcast. If they say it, it must be true huh?

:lmao:

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
You guys must be listening to the Alcorn broadcast. If they say it, it must be true huh?

SOG, SU has way more penalites called on us than Alcorn. Hell our announcers just said are these refs from Mississippi. Go figure. SWAC refs just suck. Aint no reason for SU to cheat Alcorn. We aint going no where.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

They told the truth when we played Grambling. It was a sloppy game and we didn't stop Brugene.

As livid as the broadcasters are for Alcorn, they can't be making this up!! They were very livid about the play clock and about the TD that was not called.

Turnover on downs!!!! Alcorn has the ball back!! 2 minutes and change left on the clock!!

Hold the ball, Alcorn!!!!

Back