Alcorn State vs. Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nolia Clap"!!!! SU has the ball after the low kick was blocked recovered by "The Corn" and the Brave attempted to toss the ball to another player when Shalmier pick it off!!

WOW, what was that player from Alcorn thinking? ASU blocks Southern's FG attempt, then attempts a lateral on the runback, but passes it to Shelmire for SU. SU ball with 1:39, no timeouts left, game should be over.

LMAO

SSSSSSSSSSS U!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

KILLER-LION said:
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING WITH ALCORN HAVE THEY EVER HEARD OF FALLING ON THE DAMN BALL....... DUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:argue: :argue2: :argue: :argue2: :argue: :argue2: :argue: :argue2: :argue: :argue2: :argue: :argue2: :argue: :argue2: :argue:
LOL Alcorn just dumb...they block the kick and recover and then lateral to an su player...just dumb and dumber.....LOL

Lawd hav' murcy...blocked kick, ASU recovering...tried to pitch the ball and pitched it right to SU. I swear I'm 'bout to pass out...chest is tight...head hurts...

YAY JAGS!!!!! wooooooooo, thank God it's over. :D :D :jump:

lmao@the SU PA announcers message to UAPB fans...."dont count your chickens before they hatch lol"

TELL HIM NOT TO WORRY ABOUT UAPB....... NOW BACK TO THE GAME THAT DUMB ASS PLAYER FROM ALCORN NEEDS TO BE SLAPPED, SHOT IN THE ASS, THROWED OVER THE BRIDGE, PUSHED IN A BURNING BUSH, STABBED WITH GLASS, AND THEN PUT OFF THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

YEAH baby!

Usher playing in the background!

Yeah, YEAH, YEAH, Yeah, Yeah!

Alcorn, you didn't really think you were going to WIN! did you!

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Good game, Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2:

DAHILL said:
lmao@the SU PA announcers message to UAPB fans...."dont count your chickens before they hatch lol"
I KNOW THEY ARE REALLY KEEPING UP WITH UAPB DAMN!!!! CAN WE HAVE A BREAK, BUT IT WAS FUNNY........LOL

Whew!!! Mom, Dad and Sis can't talk noise to me one more year... Yeah!!! Thanks Jags!!!

I'm so Glad, I went to Southern U...

YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES.................WE WIN AGAIN :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back