Alcorn State vs Jackson State: Game Updates - 2:00pm CT

https://amp.clarionledger.com/amp/878307001

Nobody really made a big deal about Alcorn State's struggles with penalties last week against Mississippi Valley State. Rolling up 746 yards of offense in a 59-0 win has a way of masking a lot of things.

"I think getting stopped on the goal line on that first drive really took a lot of air out of our offense," Johnson said. "We never really recovered from that."

Nobody really made a big deal about Alcorn State's struggles with penalties last week against Mississippi Valley State. Rolling up 746 yards of offense in a 59-0 win has a way of masking a lot of things.
Same can be said about JSU they both were messing up, but he gotta give credit JSU defense came to play. The QB from JSU been playing WR we out there running the wildcat and shii lol.

"I think getting stopped on the goal line on that first drive really took a lot of air out of our offense," Johnson said. "We never really recovered from that."
Oh!! I see u looked up the word dominate. LOL

True!! If u gone tell it tell the whole truth. It was 41-31 and we were driving got in Alcorn territory on there 30 yard line it was 4th and 6 and Austin got sacked from behind. Alcorn gets the ball back and they drive Turner runs the ball in for a rushing td which made it 48-31. SMH and that was after that blocked field goal.

But you initially said red zone.....the 30 is not the red zone.

...so one team played the entire game without being able to communicate with the press box because the lines were out and the other had connection. Coach Hughes stated that he didn't have a problem, Coach McNair did not have connection all game.......
So I'm assuming they don't handle this kind of communication situation on the college level like they do in the pros?? Idk....just asking.

So I'm assuming they don't handle this kind of communication situation on the college level like they do in the pros?? Idk....just asking.

Nope, in college you have to bring your own communication devices if you want to use them

NCAA rules specifically state that Headsets are not part of the playing rules. Rule 1-4-12, FR 25

lol

...so one team played the entire game without being able to communicate with the press box because the lines were out and the other had connection. Coach Hughes stated that he didn't have a problem, Coach McNair did not have connection all game........... :confused:

I thought if one side had issues with communication the other side had to remove theirs too?

btw this loss is not stopping Alcorn. We are still winning the SWAC and possibly the Celebration Bowl. Congrats on your win JSU we played like crap.

Back