Alcorn Drum Section

No Limit

Someone had told me that the 2 section leaders of the drum section (T.O.P.) got kick out the band and they said Giff is going to kick out all the old head in the drum section. Is all of that true. They told me he wants an all freshmen drumline. If he do that watch how qiuck his band fall off. Somebody tell me what is going on down there. Who is the section leader know? is he good as the others? The short dude was good was he one of the two that got put out?

Caution!!!!!!!!!!

:read: Hmmmmm,.....

"Alcorn Would Like To Apologize To The SWAC"

You might want to read that first.

If you have a question like that I think you should Address to someone that attends the school and is in the program....

smh @ nosey folks:rolleyes:

anywayz, no all of that is not true...

Lies will be told....

No Griff is not thinking about kicking out all old heads....He got rid of those two memebers for various reason (let it be told)....Like any Parent when you tell you child or children to do something and they never follow your directions you punish them...And thats what happened to the other boys...As far as the new drum captain he is good at what he do....since this is his first year he is still learning....Next time dont believe the hype that peeps tell you...just dail the Alcorn !-800 number and Sam Griffin will answer all your questions...

well there is nothing to be said about what happen in the earlier part of this season. what's done is done. you can't change what happen. the sectionleader that got kick out was my best friend. i know he wouldn't want to see the section fall eventhough he got f---over. he got love for the section unlike others. enough about that T.O.P. is rising to the ocassion again, sundays performace was off the chain. we will be coming to a stadium near you soon
much love to all of T.O.P. SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the new section leaders are doing there thang

T.O.P. did clown after the B.O.T.B. last night in Jackson when we marched out. Good job fellas....I didn't know you had it in you. That ish was clean....especially the new bass drums. It's War Time!

don't worry about the haters. as a former member of alcorn's band, alcorn was and still the no.1 band in the swac. i would like to say what's up to canetra, rafael, jason, adam, and my brother chavez. continue to make SOD the best band in the swac

Come on.. this ain't the place to ask your internal personal questions. People get zipped in bands year end and year out. It is your bands business. Speak with or email dependable people you know and keep your personal stuff in-house. That's part of true bandsmenship.

PEACE!!!

Back