Alcorn Band Director, Renaldo Murray fired?

So the school couldnt release a statement saying that? Issa cover up!
Try again!

No cover up but you are free to believe what you want. I'm here and you are not. The program is in good hands. Dr. Martin will continue to keep the program to excel.

Or in TC director case boys lol

image.png

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You're joking? What happened at the Celebration bowl?

I wasn't going to reply but here is your answer. Some of the kids returned back to school on that Wednesday for practice. They also had practice on Thursday. Many of the kids couldn't return due to no having a ride back. Therefore we had to fill in spots with new people. Heading to Atlanta we were told that we could not practice in the dome because A&T had taken all the time and they had some time of meeting going on. We went to a high school to practice but it was raining very hard. So with all of that, it's clear as to why we had mistakes.

So knowing you had limited time, you all decided to do a new show... ok. Yeah, that was really smart.

Just so you know, Alcorn looked like some plum fools.

Was surprised to see A&T heads and shoulders better than Alcorn @ the CB. Certainly Alcorn wasn't at their best on that day.

I wasn't going to reply but here is your answer. Some of the kids returned back to school on that Wednesday for practice. They also had practice on Thursday. Many of the kids couldn't return due to no having a ride back. Therefore we had to fill in spots with new people. Heading to Atlanta we were told that we could not practice in the dome because A&T had taken all the time and they had some time of meeting going on. We went to a high school to practice but it was raining very hard. So with all of that, it's clear as to why we had mistakes.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. I don't blame those kids, I blame Alcorn's sorry azz Band Directors. If kids go home, they should have been taken out the show, no need for them to return to practice. The show must go on. North Carolina had snow that shortened NC A&T practices, but their performance was flawless. Saturday was an embarrassment for the SWAC.

Last edited:
Excuses, excuses, excuses. I don't blame those kids, I blame Alcorn's sorry azz Band Directors. If kids to go home, they should had been taken out the show, no need for them to return to practice. The show must go on. North Carolina had snow that shortened NC A&T practices, but their performance was flawless. Saturday was an embarrassment for the SWAC.
With you when you right

Wow, I know for a fact that wouldn't have occurred with SU, JSU, or Grambling. They took advantage of y'all if this is true.

That falls on Leadership. Not prepared.
Your first show as head band director turned out to be the worst show of 2018.
Dude gotta redeem himself come fall 2019. Lol
Just do a simple show and keep it moving. Have to be able to adapt quickly at this level. Heck I can remember us changing the whole 2nd part of our field show the morning of a performance.

Last edited:
Alcorn will bounce back from this performance. We had a stumbling block thrown at us in an inopportune time. It hurt us but we'll be stronger because of it.

Back