Alabama State

Get Ready

YOU BASTARDS :redhot:

Beat up on JC Smith huh? Yall suck...bring that cheating ass to Jackson, we got something for you. We will show you someone to pick on....Yall suck, we know yall suck and the whole world knows you suck. Try running Larry Bias on us.

This is pathetic...running the score up on a little helpless school. Alabama State and Tulane should be ashamed of themselves. Well, we cant do anything about Tulane, be we sure can do something about you. You have no class.

:redhot:

Get Ready

The will beat up on a team like J.C. Smith. I guess that makes them feel good. That may be their only win for the season.

JSewers, GMen, A&M Puppies, send the ants home packing. Kick, their no good, low down .. back to Montgomery.

I do not see how any one can pull for ASU, to beat any one in or out of the SWAC.

I guess Cole, is trying to keep his job.

Dayum busters starting already huh???Alcornite shaddufcup u loss to Fort Valley another D2 team.Enjoy your fluke win!!!
GR go flip some dayum burgers :D
Cause we're coming for that azz Saturday.
Btw, didn't y'all beat Valley 60 something a few weeks ago???
We gonna slam y'all arses!!!
dayum I'm sounding like those A&M peeps and you see what happen to them oh well

The L with y'all!! :D :emlaugh:

Noise Maker,

Talk to us (Grambling) when y'all play somebody!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MACBFAC
Dayum busters starting already huh???Alcornite shaddufcup u loss to Fort Valley another D2 team.Enjoy your fluke win!!!
GR go flip some dayum burgers :D
Cause we're coming for that azz Saturday.
Btw, didn't y'all beat Valley 60 something a few weeks ago???
We gonna slam y'all arses!!!
dayum I'm sounding like those A&M peeps and you see what happen to them oh well

The L with y'all!! :D :emlaugh:

MAC...

They all reared up now... Huff'n and Puff'n :eek:
WhatEva Playboy!!
All I'm sayin' is this... PLAY US LIGHTLY... PAY NO MIND TO Little ol' ASU... TALK YOUR SMACK!!
Then...BLAUOW!!! You fall down- You crawl under your nearest Pississippi rock- You then route for Pine Bluff or A&M to hopefully allow you to partipate in the SCG!!

I see it already.... You will be a VERY Quiet Azz this time next week!!! :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

N-deed!

GR,

Bruh, who do you think you're fooling??
Yo arse sced as hell!!!!!

H,
Between you and DAHILL, I don't understand why you Tn. State folks have such a fascination with ASU. Go away!

Originally posted by R E
Noise Maker,

Talk to us (Grambling) when y'all play somebody!!!!!!!!!

Forgive us R E. We forgot y'all beat the white boys. Them same white boys that has won 3 games by a combined 9 points. They are really lighting it up.:rolleyes:

MH

Come on MH, you know deep down inside, that was not necessary. I know wins, at Bambi are few and far in between. But, to beat up on JC Smith, like that was not good. In fact, it make Bambi State, look stupid. Is that why Bambi, wanted to play a program like JC Smith. Now, how are you going to handel. The truth, is 20 or 25 points would have won the game. What is Bambi, record 1-3.

Cole, know's 10-A-C-State's, Area Code & Telephone Number.

The GMen
JSewer
Pete & da Boys
A&M Puppies

I like that logo "the beat goes on" It should read. "The Beat Down Goes On, From JSU, A&M, SU and GRAM"

ASU

The ASU coaching staff are some low life bastards....it really didnt take all of that. I hope that Junior College Smith doesnt play yall next year just so bama can find someone to beat up on.

I guess yall know how Troy State feels now after the waxed yalls ass the same way. Just bring it to Jackson, bring that little noise to Jackson. We got something for Larry Bias and Dum Dum Kennedy.

This is really sad

This is a shame. Baa-baa State has really made themselves look bad. Running up the score on JCS for no reason!! All that did was give them a false sense of hope for sorry excuse of a football team.

Coleblodded is going to <b>die</b> this weekend!!!

While we may have lost to Fort Valley, it was <b>good</b> Fort Valley team!!! Yall beat up on a bunch of <b>junior high</b> students!! That is a dayum shame!!!

Yall should be taken to Afghanistan and be forced to hang out with bin Laden when the bombs come at his arse!! Beating them was like beating up you little sister!!

mh

You can say what ever you want to. The truth remains:

TN State still own mammy state 10-1. Hell, we have one ten in a row.

Gram, JState & Puppy A&M, is going to kick your butt's back to Montgomery. You, might win 3 or 4 games this year. JC Smith, maybe the only game you win.

We all would like to know the status of bambi, going D1A, the new football facility.

GR

The ASU coaching staff are some low life bastards....it really didnt take all of that.

H,

I'm convinced you are Tn State's President Hefner.
You really need to let go of your vendetta against LC.
That was 2 years ago.

Let it go Prez.
And you'll be all the better for it!!

Only the Shadow knows. Who knows I might be ASU next Prez.:emlaugh: Then I would have to fire LC, and his band of pirates.:)

Alcorndyke Antroy Fort Valley...................losers.........small time hustlers :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Robber

Forgive us R E. We forgot y'all beat the white boys. Them same white boys that has won 3 games by a combined 9 points. They are really lighting it up.:rolleyes:

Umm Robber...have the teams you beat even won a total of 3 games..combined?

Just asking.........

Poor <b>Baa-baa Black Sheep!!!</b>

They should change your name to:

111596.jpg

WE'LL BEAT JACKAZZ STATE BY 46......

ASU 56
JSU 10

Back