Alabama State

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well the east after all was said and done fell in place pretty much as predicted.

Good work hornets!

GREAT JOB, HORNETS!!!!

WE WERE PICKED TO FINISH LAST, AND WE FINISHED FIRST.....GREAT JOB HORNETS....WE'VE BEEN THROUGH ALOT THIS YEAR AND LAST, WE DESERVE IT!!!!!!:idea:

Re: GREAT JOB, HORNETS!!!!

Originally posted by BG IS BACK
WE WERE PICKED TO FINISH LAST, AND WE FINISHED FIRST.....GREAT JOB HORNETS....WE'VE BEEN THROUGH ALOT THIS YEAR AND LAST, WE DESERVE IT!!!!!!:idea:

No doubt, and ASU is the East's most formidable opponent.

As bad as things looked at the beginning of the season, your coaches, staff and players showed the heart of champions and overcame. True champions. Everybody does well when all is going your way, but when you find yourself on your arse, with your back against the wall, that's when you find out who the real champs are.

My hat's off to ya.

Originally posted by Robber
As bad as things looked at the beginning of the season, your coaches, staff and players showed the heart of champions and overcame. True champions. Everybody does well when all is going your way, but when you find yourself on your arse, with your back against the wall, that's when you find out who the real champs are.

My hat's off to ya.

What he said! :tup:

I'm happy for the Hornets. Not too happy, but happy after all you've been through. I guess next year I won't feel bad when we win the MCC and SCG.

My hat's off to ya.

Thanks Robber. The players have went through hell this year.

My hat's off to ya.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Even w/ all that adversity earlier this year, y'all pulled it out! :tup:

Congrats Bama State!

ps
We look forward to seeing your former coaching staff in pantherland next fall. ~snicker~ W/out the judges/NCAA infractions committee/disgruntled players/blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thumbs up to the BumbleBees. I thought the Bees were done after the MCC. The team hung in there and continued to win despite all of the adversity from the off-season. I do wish the Coles were still there because their offensive style brought some excitement and contrast to our style.

I guess you no longer have to win the MCC to win the East; you just have to be a participant in it.

I'll be in B'ham to support the the Bees against the champs from the west.

Hornets: Are for Real

Whoever goes to Birmingham from the West will have their hands full against the Hornets.

No wonder Cole left State fighting and kicking.

You guys done good.:cool:

Back