Alabama State Your A$$ is On the Clock

Po Can't Get Right calling out the wrong team this week smh

You so damn slow. No wonder your football team is slaw.

First I don't smack UAPB. I actually like the school.

So go sit your ass down somewhere wit ya losing ass.

Ole cabbage patch head ass niggum. LOL

You so damn slow. No wonder your football team is slaw.

First I don't smack UAPB. I actually like the school.

So go sit your ass down somewhere wit ya losing ass.

Ole cabbage patch head ass niggum. LOL
I'm slow but you can't even get right the next opponent for Grambling...that's funny.

I'm slow but you can't even get right the next opponent for Grambling...that's funny.

Fool I don't smack PB....if you knew anything you would know that I have always said that I don't smack Pine Bulff....see you don't read. Maybe you need a book with pictures.

Fool I don't smack PB....if you knew anything you would know that I have always said that I don't smack Pine Bulff....see you don't read. Maybe you need a book with pictures.
You big dummy....do you really think I go around paying attention to everything you say. Go take your meds and get better soon. That flu got you talking even more crazier than usual.

You big dummy....do you really think I go around paying attention to everything you say. Go take your meds and get better soon. That flu got you talking even more crazier than usual.

Not the big dummy!!!! LMAO!!!! All you done disrespected now!!!!!

I know what got him sick...this week. He ate that fish he been holding onto since he promised me fried fish two years ago.

Note to Flounder....fish will not last two plus years.

You aren't sick, you were scared of the ass whooping I've been promising to give you on first sight, keep looking over your back I don't forget and don't let nothing go!

Damn baby that's all you had to say....put that track suit on and come on over here and spank a brother....shittttttttttttttt all you had to say was you wanted to do a little spanking....

Back