Alabama State....you tried to hide it but the TRUTH is out!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
Where is your 2001 football schedule?? Yep, I would hide it too. Doesn't it have not one, not TWO, but THREE D2 schools on it!!!!??????

OK, all BAMA Jelly smack should stop right here. How do you move to D1A with a D2 schedule?? I know that your talent level is low and all and that you should have had a 4-7 season because you were NOT better than JSU or Southern but this is an all time low. I could see Alcorn, Valley or AAMU trying to schedule D2 Schools to get a few wins to get them above .500. But NOT "going 1A" BAMA Jelly!!!!

So let's see, a winning season is 6 games. Make that 6-1AA games. So if you beat those three D2 schools, in which you better, your record better be at least 9-2. This is sickening!!!! YOu all could have played Morris Brown, Savannah State, Norfolk State, Morgan State, Jacksonville State, Samford. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you stoop to this level. I thought Tn State was bad by scheduling cupcakes like Valley and AAMU for non-conference but this is low. I mean low. AND YA'LL TALKING ABOUT GOING 1-A.

Get Ready, this is a direct violation of logic. Post that signature here------------------------------>

I just don't understand this. And please don't tell me that you are playing PV this year!!! If so, I will just roll over right now because PV, Valley and Alcorn along with 3 D2 schools and the likes of AAMU gives you all almost an entire season off. This is why you are Homecoming Bait. This is why you are not respected. YOu are the NEW D2.

BTW, for those of you wondering they are playing

1. MILES
2. JOHNSON C. SMITH
3. TUSKEGEE

Also for those of you who don't know, this is

1. sad
2. small time
3. notonjsu'slevel

PARDON ME KIND SIR.....MAY I ASK YOU A "small" QUESTION? (THANKS. ILL BE BRIEF.) DIDNT ALABAMA STATE BEAT YOU "AND" SOUTHERN ON THE GRIDIRON? HHHHhhhhmmmmmmmmm???????????

AND BY THE WAY....WHAT IS YOUR BASKETBALL RECORD? THANKS FOR PLAYING. PICK UP A CONSOLATION PRIZE ON THE WAY OUT YOU MISSISSIPPI MUD-PACKER.

Why are U putting the blue and gold in your mouth Biff? WE haven't done anything to you, yet! Mobile is gonna be your tomb this year though and your BumbleBees have to bring it to Baton Rouge later this month. It's On!

TP,

CALM DOWN!!! I read a lot of hostility in your post towards YOUR EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPS AND RUNNERS UP. I know 3rd place is not a good place to be but DAMN!!! Tuskeegee is the real deal and Miles is on the come up.
I didn't follow JC Smith so I don't know about their program, but BCF in ALABAMA is tight.

SUJAG 79....THE ONLY REASON I PUT SU IN THE MIX WAS BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL THREAD STATED THAT WE "WERENT" BETTER THAN JSU OR SU THIS PAST SEASON.

ANYHOW...YOU CATS SHOW ALABAMA SOME DAYUM RESPECT. THATS ALL IM SAYIN!

DAHILL.....HOW DID YOU GUYS DO AGAINTS THE HORNETS UP IN NORMAL THIS B-BALL SEASON? HHHhhhhmmmmm????

ps. i missed you too! lol

And J C Smith is HORRIBLE.... they lost to Tuskegee by about 50 last year...

I dont think Bama St is getting SMACKED because of the teams, but because how are they going to play D2 teams when they are suppose to be tryin to move up to D1a

YEAH......BUT I DONT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR "TIE" SITUATION. I SIMPLY ASKED ABOUT THE HAPPENINS IN NORMAL. YOU HAVE KINDLY ANSWERED MY QUESTION. THANKS FOR PLAYING. THAT IS ALL. NOW MOVE ALONG DAHILL. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

I DUNNO DAHILL....MAYBE YOURE RIGHT.

YES...WE WILL BE "MOVING ON UP" LIKE THE JEFFERSONS. WHY ALL THE HATE? LOOK AT THE SCHEDULE THIS WAY: THESE ARSE-WHIPPINS THAT WILL BE DEALT OUT IN OCTOBER WILL BE VERIFICATION THAT WE HAVENT FORGOTTEN WHERE WE COME FROM. YOU KNOW....KIND OF LIKE A GANSTA RAPPER WHO CAN MOVE TO A MANSION IF HE CHOOSES, YET HE STAYS AND "KICKS IT" WITH HIS PEOPLE. NOBODY LIKES A SELL-OUT. RIGHT? HEH-HEH!!!!

SAY DAHILL....HOW DID "YOU" GET INTO THIS ANYWAY!?! YOU MAY AS WELL ENROLL AT BAMA STATE FOR SOME CLASSES. YOU RESPOND TO EVERY DAYUM NEAR EACH OF OUR THREADS ANYWAY. YOU MAY AS WELL JOIN US. NEED THE HORNETS' NEST PASSWORD?

OH YEA....SUMMER REGISTRATION IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. DONT DELAY.

Been there done that... I already told you before I put my SEMESTER in with Bama St... I had to get away from that hell whole fast. I got tired of seeing high top fades, curls, every color teeth (except real gold), gumbys, slopes, finger waves, and aqua green hair.

I think they tryin to pad up the stats for the Kennedy for Heisman campaign....

He better throw for 600 yards on Miles and J C SMITH.

I CAN TRULY UNDERSTAND. I SEE ALL THAT STUFF MADE YOU HOMESICK. THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME....THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME....theres no place...

DAHILL: Been there done that... I already told you before I put my SEMESTER in with Bama St... I had to get away from that hell whole fast. I got tired of seeing high top fades, curls, every color teeth (except real gold), gumbys, slopes, finger waves, and aqua green hair.

>So relocated to familar grounds (hills), the good ol' over-rawl wearers with pimp shags, silk perms, blue wigs, padden leather MC Hammer's, Troop jackets and cowboy boots with 3 color ring tube socks, yelling "THEY PUT MY IN THE MIX!!" ...OOhhh, okay... I feel ya!

It makes sense bruh!
- my bad!

*My two cents... here's a nickel, keep the change*

AND THE SKUNKS SLICK!!! DONT FORGET THE SKUNKS!!! MAN....I WAS ON THAT CAMPUS AND A SKUNK WADDLED HIS PLUMP LITTLE ARSE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STUDENTS LIKE HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO CLASS!!! I SWEAR SLICK!!! I SWEAR!!!

WHAT WAS EVEN MORE FRIGHTENING WAS THE AAMU STUDENTS BEHAVED AS IF HE WERE AN ORDINARY STUDENT. IT FREAKED ME THE HELL OUT! MY BIG ARSE STARTED RUNNING AND SCREAMING LIKE A TRICK FLEEING FROM AN ENRAGED PIMP. ALL THE AAMU STUDENTS KEPT SAYING WAS.....DONT RUN BIG MAN!!! YOULL SPOOK HIM!!! (BEING FROM MINNEAPOLIS THAT WAS ONE OF THE SCARIEST EVENTS THINGS ID EVER SEEN.) HOW CAN DAHILL TRIP?!???? ALL THAT DAYUM LIVESTOCK ALL OVER THE CAMPUS.

<font size=10>LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO</font>

leave our skunks alone....

but PLEASE tell him about one of those Bama St FLYING COCK ROACH stories.

NOW THATS HITTING BELOW THE BELT DAHILL. THATS NOT EVEN COOL! THE "FLYING" COCK-ROACH IS A DISTANT COUSIN OF THE HORNET. LIKE COWS AND BRAHMA BULLS IN INDIA....THE FLYING ROACHES ARE CONSIDERED SACRED AND STUDENTS HAVE BEEN WARNED BY SECURITY NOT TO KILL THEM.

This is not good scheduling for the conference are a school that?i? aspiring to play on the next level. I can somewhat understand the skegee game but Miles and JC Smith? I dont agree with J State often but this is pitiful. It will not do anything for your attendance either. Your A.D. and "powers that be" is apparetly still out to lunch. Will they play Blount High School next? I am sure that they are as fomidable as JC Smith.

[Edited by JROCK on 02-08-01 at 08:01 PM]

LMAO @ Skunk!!!!!

Quit trying to shange the subject! The only thing that stinks here is Gump St's D2 schedule!

Rudy send help!

img5.gif

Miles??? JC Smith???

Mighty Hornet, Macbfac, please explain.

THIS IS SAD. THIS IS COLEBLOODED TO RUIN THE SWACs RANKING. :(
img5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back