Alabama State baseball: Tempers flare after beaning incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those kids were from Sippi. They have already been sent for treatment. We tried to allow them out of the salvaged nation in Sippi, but it didn't work. Their passports to a civilized life has been revoked.
Animal Bama A&M student body attacked the Firemen on campus a few weeks ago.
Now that's animal activity. :smh:

Now about this crying coach in the Gump... :lol: welcome the SWAC
Take ya ass whoopin & move on to the next. Just try & beat us in the tourney.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
These bammas byotch more than a whinney woman. :lol:

They lose........... The refs cheated. Someone say something mean to them............ They cry. They start shat by "headhunting" with a baseball and then pay the price............... whine, whine and cry some more. :lol:

Who GAS at this point.
JSU got a 3-2 win. Mark it in the W collumn for Big Blue. :lol:

lmao@the notion of "10 different goals" 83 saying somebody itch and moan. :lol::lol::lol:

And the a-hole from Bamma State that went head hunting before this incident is what? :noidea:

ummm,
The game took a nasty turn in the bottom half of the inning when ASU’s Manny Rodriguez was hit in the jaw on a pitch from Desmond Russell

:scared:

lmao@the notion of "10 different goals" 83 saying somebody itch and moan. :lol::lol::lol:

ummm,

:scared:
Same thing over and over with no comprehension or reading skills. You to stuck in the past and bammaish to even know that you SHOULD be byotching and moaning about this conference. But come back with the same old dusty "chase your tail" post MH. We all know you never read or comprehend anything just so you can post non-sense. :wavey:

A thread about Alabama State and baseball. Never thought I would see the day. These dudes like the PV of baseball. :smh:

From Montgomery Advertiser:

"The taunting from the Jackson State dugout continued as Rodriguez was examined by ASU trainer Rachel Waddle and she later convinced Melendez to replace Rodriguez with catcher Richard Gonzalez, fearing Rodriguez’s jaw might have been broken by the pitch.

Unfortunately for Russell, he came to the plate as a batter in the eighth inning and Matthews promptly threw two consecutive pitches at his head, prompting an ejection by Bradley."

Back and forth bench jocking happens, and hitting or throwing at an opposing player is acceptable below the head. But you don't taunt a player who is injured, and you don't throw at people's heads. That's not part of the game of baseball. That's shows no class and you can get someone seriously hurt.

Were you at the game or are you just taking the word of a biased reporter? If you weren't there to see and hear both sides of the story, then you're merely guessing which side is at fault.
Still though, seven hit batters and they still couldn't score more than two runs? Sheesh, no wonder their coach had a fit after being swept at home.

It seems as if JSU gets into a lot of fights. Football, Baseball, Track! Thug U! :smh:

It is what it is...the coontastic behavior that is JSU. Look at the past few months let alone the last few years. How do you drill a kid in the jaw w/a fast ball and still talk smack while he's being checked to see if it's broken. All on Jackie Robinson Day....you make him so proud

JackieRobinson.jpg

That's equivalent to seven hits....and yall STILL lost? No wonder yall tried to forfeit and take the easy way out. You still got swept.

Actuallly thats all the hits they had for the weekend Game 1: 2 hits Game 2 : 2 Hits Game 3 3 hits 7 Hits for a 3 game series shameful

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Actuallly thats all the hits they had for the weekend Game 1: 2 hits Game 2 : 2 Hits Game 3 3 hits 7 Hits for a 3 game series shameful

Damn!!! You GOTS to be making this up....you just gotts to be!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hey MH, is it true that Bama State only got seven hits in three games? Is it!!:lol::lol:

That's equivalent to seven hits....and yall STILL lost? No wonder yall tried to forfeit and take the easy way out. You still got swept.

Umm that also takes away the possibility of a double, triple, and home run....carry on.....

Back when I played SWAC ball PV was the most feared place to play. The PVers would come from the dorm before the mess hall opened up at 5pm (nothing else to do there)and hung over the visitors fence as we were on deck and or walking to the plate. They talked about anything insulting that they could bring up and everyone in the stands fell out laughing.

first coldie, now jayrob...who's next...GR? :retard::retard: :lol::lol:

nothing like a baseball win to stop 'em from running, after the FALL and WINTER.
:snicker:

but seeing that I'm on the high road, congrats to Jsu on winning. Didn't know yall beating a team of freshmen would be THIS important to yall, but then again......
:lol:

Didn't jsu have some problem with a baseball game last year that caused the coach to get suspended? did yall call him a cry baby then? Football season is coming. Comegy is still you coach, and your qb is more known for hamburgers than touchdown passes. I wouldn't call anyone a crybaby.

Yall better leave them Hispanics alone LOL..... Last time I was in HSV a few weeks back, I went to AAMU and JSU baseball game... I saw nothing out of the ordinary.... Did JSI and ASU have previous bad blood?

Ya'll can take all the smack to the smack board and not bring here on the sports board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back