Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill admits affair, won’t run for U.S. Senate: ‘There’s no excuse’

Mrwiregrass

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He is a republican, they will put another one in office. Alabama republicans have been doing all sorts of things, but they keep putting more back into office, as long as you have the R by your name.
Yep, we went from Doug Jones (D), who actually worked for the state, to Tommy Tubberville (R), who didn;t even know the three branches of government or anything about the Voting Rights Act. The two reasons he's in office, that (R) and he said he would go to Washington and support Trump, but never said anything about working for state of Alabama. Also he never debated Doug Jones and now we know why.

Mo Brooks is the biggest idiot in America. He will win Richard Shelby Republican senate seat because he says racist stuff. The Alabama Evangelicals love it. Brooks said that Republicans need to boycott baseball because they are the only ones who can actually afford tickets to the game. What moron thinks like that? In other words he was saying only white folks work and can buy tickets. That was his code words.

Mo Brooks is the biggest idiot in America. He will win Richard Shelby Republican senate seat because he says racist stuff. The Alabama Evangelicals love it. Brooks said that Republicans need to boycott baseball because they are the only ones who can actually afford tickets to the game. What moron thinks like that? In other words he was saying only white folks work and can buy tickets. That was his code words.
Not to mention the Orange fella gave Brooks stupid ass a full endorsement on yesterday. Merrill didn't stand a chance in this race anyway, so it wasnt any need for him to jump in, state Repubs dont even like him like that. Oh yea, the puddin' remains undefeated lol.

Becky has struck again. She got Robert Bentley back in 2017. Now, she got Merrill's dumb azz.

I bet, she conspired with his wife to tape his dumb ass.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Merrill got caught in the office letting his best friend wife give him a blow job
Hide Reaction GIF by flor

CEE, our home state is going to hell in a hand basket. And my adopted state is just as bad, :(

Well, she went to Prairie View A&M. So I blame this on @Bewildered. Man, what did yall do to her up there? 🤣
PV got girls? lol Shiiiiiiidddddd mane I been WAAAAAAY too busy attempting to integrate these once all-white establishments and act as ambassador to the Central American community (Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, Colombia, Panama) lol so I ignored anything walking on "PV's yard." Y'all can have them. lol :D lol

Y'all durnt got me started (again).... :(

Y'all can have these things in this country. $379 round-trip to PTY out of IAH, non-stop. IJS'n.

Her: "You american citizen Panama on business with mucho dinero?"
Me: "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......"
Her: "What izzzzzzzzzzzz dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz??????!!!!!!"
Me: "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" lol

panamian-women-brides-768x915.jpg

That is the exact same thing I thought. But, it's her money, so........
Yes sir, it's her ends to do as she chooses. I trip some sisters out when I tell them to go get a Trevor. They don't even know why I push them over that way lol. No man w/ the good sense wants chaos and toxicity in his life. Let "them" deal w/ that brutish bullish manly belligerent attitude. He gonna' learn about drinking that black berry juice. There's a severe price to pay lol.

Y'all durnt got me started (again).... :(

Y'all can have these things in this country. $379 round-trip to PTY out of IAH, non-stop. IJS'n.

Her: "You american citizen Panama on business with mucho dinero?"
Me: "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......"
Her: "What izzzzzzzzzzzz dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz??????!!!!!!"
Me: "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" lol

panamian-women-brides-768x915.jpg
Aint a smiley big enough to show the grin on my face from seeing this beautiful woman!!

Back