Alabama Schools, Come Out, Come Out,wherever You Are!!!!!

"NOISE TALKA"

Mr. Hatedandloved
Whew, i'm just lovin' it. LOL. LOL. Whew. You got dayum Hornets and Bulldogs talked AAAAALLLLLL that dayum junk this summer....and LOL>.......whew. LOL. East Champs huh? ........LOL

Alabama A&M, you werethe worst.....LOL. Is it safeto say that the DAWGPOUND is closed for business?......You're offense sure is.LOL LOL........................LOL. 0-2. Way to go. Right on track for that SWACEAST TITLE huh?
LOL.

Whew. and then those dayum Hornets...
I'm sorry but i just gotta get yall. I couldn'twait to get back to my room toget yall arse ASU. LOL. I was flippin' through the radio stations and guess what i heard.......?.......This loud arse Alcorn play by play announcer on their station, like THE BRAVES WIN. I MUST HAVE DIED LAUGHING> I could not believe it. Whew dayum ASU. Alcorn Beat BIG BAD BAMA STATE huh? ......LOL.LOL.
BAMA STATE TALKED ALL THAT SMACK, and you let Alcorn come to your house and Kick that arse................LOL

Well, BAMA STATE look at the bright side. For those of you who will be making the trip to Jackson on the 6th of October, be sure to check out our Homecoming Parade, the LARGEST HOMECOMING PARADE IN THE COUNTRY; go to the State Fair and the JamireFoxx Comedy Show that night, while your in town....you know we want you to enjoy yourselves while your in Jackson and since i know you won't enjoy the game i'm just tryin to help you out. LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
whew i can't help myself

AAMU we'll see yall in a couple of weeks. LOL. I guess we'llbe yalls "hog" that week huh?

lol

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's right....i'm givin yall's arses a virtual BIATCH SLAPPIN' cause U shouldn't have talked all that NOISE.

RECOGNIZE chumps.

(standing proud and looking around, surveying the situation)......YEA, THINGS LOOK TO BE BACK IN PLACE IN THE SWAC..LOL
LOL

Back to business as usual, LET'S GO ON AND DO THIS THANG BIG3
Whew, lawd.....LOL

"NOISE TALKA"
prediction:
JSU - Undefeated in 2001

Now you see why we chose Gump St to be our homecoming Queen Bee. ROTFF!
lamb.jpg

i told them months ago with no luck!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SWACEY
your the only one who thought my question was dumb! and your dumbarse still did not answer it! unlike yourself i only keep up with schools who have made names for themselves in the SWAC. most don't even consider AAMU a true member of the SWAC, i know i don't. i know since yall sorry arses have been in the SWAC yall have not beaten anyone important. don't get mad because AAMU has the stupidest football coach in the SWAC, i knew that much about yall! and judging from your schedule yall will be lucky to even get by Valley this year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE WILL BE READY JSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA
"PREPARE TO GET STUNG"!!!!!!!!!!!YOU JUST SIGNED YOUR DEAF WARRANT. MY BAMA STATE ONLY LOST BY 3 POINTS AND YALL TALKING SMACK HA (LOL) KENNEDY AND ROLLINS DID NOT EVEN PLAY AND WHAT JSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back