Alabama man shot by wife’s boyfriend secretly living in couple’s home, officials say

This some hillbilly Jerry Springer stuff in real life, wow

In case you wondering which folks they are

This some hillbilly Jerry Springer stuff in real life, wow

In case you wondering which folks they are

I was born in Mobile County. I passed by Creola on yesterday.

I cannot throw too much water these folk way as 1.5 months ago, a 58 y/o male cousin decided to play shoot-em up w/ his soon to be ex-wife and her "friend-guy" at kinfolk's place as she and the other dude came over to remove some of her stuff.

Kinfolk made it out of ICU but he's paralyzed from the neck down as bullets were flying left and right between him and the other guy. He also did the unthinkable and shot into the other guy's truck as an enfant and another woman were in the rear seat of the quad-cab.

Unsure what and how the law/DA's office will handle this obvious cluster-fuck of a situation. Feel sorry for ALL involved but glad no one was killed during that emotionally charged moment of anger for all involved.

Here's another fool

ummm... don't know about that.. They are trying to run the mayor off. first black mayor, confronted the white chief of police about not hiring black officers, who then claimed he was assaulted by the mayor. video showed it didn't happen and he resigned. mayor hired my cousin as the new chief making him the only black officer on the entire force. councilman, on video during a meeting using the N word, so it's not alleged... you can watch the video on al.com. now that same councilmen is calling the black mayor a bigot? really? hadn't talk to my cousin so I don't know the scoop but i know what it looks like.

Back