Alabama A&M vs Tx Southern - Game Updates:

78 yard punt return for touchdown Bulldogs. Penalty on the play. Against the Bulldogs. TD negated.

2:00 left in game.

The game counts for A&M, but not for TxSU. Not exactly sure how that happened. From my understanding the top 3 teams in the other division count as conference games, and AAMU finished in the top 3 last year in the Eastern Division.

Mr. SWAC said:
The game counts for A&M, but not for TxSU. Not exactly sure how that happened. From my understanding the top 3 teams in the other division count as conference games, and AAMU finished in the top 3 last year in the Eastern Division.

What?

From what I've read/heard this week (newspaper, tv, radio) it doesn't count. I don't get it either. They've been saying it in the newspaper all week that this game doesn't count for TxSU. :confused:

great win for the Bulldogs! especially after a long bus ride to the H-town...im sure dem dawgz will sleep good on the way back :sleep2:

now its officially <font size=6><font color=maroon>HOMECOMINGGGG!!!!!</font></font>

JROCK said:
Are tickets hard to come by for AAMU homecoming?

for this homecoming...YES! they are in high demand considering the fact AAMU alumni from across the country and the world will be coming to Normal,Ala/ Huntsville aka The Rocket City this weekend! one of the biggest events will be the unveiling of our founder William Hooper Councill's statue honoring the ex-slave who founded Alabama A&M University..the ceremony will be at 12:00 pm Saturday just before the game that starts at 3:00pm

...by wednesday-thursday it "might" be difficult!.... also SU fans with RV's/tailgaters may want to contact the Athletic Dept. about available spots also! i know my frat brother mentioned to me that there we some SU fans calling 4 weeks ago to reserve spots so they may be str8! I know at the first home game against GSU, there were AAMU tailgaters everywhere and many of them will be holding the same spots for Homecoming! my advice to SU fans planning to make it up to Huntsville would be to jump on it ASAP cuz friday evening alot of people will be grillin,drankin, playin the blues already setting up there tailgate area...

i know in 98 when we last played SU for Homecoming it was crazy in the parking lot!

Back