Alabama A&M vs North Alabama Game Updates: 6:00pm CT

I said in the game thread vs UAPB last week that these 3 OOC games would give us time to fine tune our Defense before HC...so far so good with a big W over a national power OOC Fcs opponent

Last edited:
They were hurt. Lol I enjoyed seeing them walk out with their heads down. Lol
LMAO they were talking trash saying they're 20 points better. We went over to Florence and beat their them down!

That makes it so much sweeter, to hand them a beating in their own house after spitting that garbage! To sit back and see the looks on their crunchy faces is the cherry on top of the sundae!

Well done AAMU!

I'm glad the team didn't get down on themselves and came back. On the way to the game I was listening to the pregame show on the radio. They stated UNA disrespected us all week. UNA didn't send us any tickets to sell for the game and they also gave us game film from two years ago instead of last week's. Also they didn't send the game film until Wednesday or Thursday. This win was what they needed. As them New Orleans cats say "put some Spek on it". THE Alabama A&M UNIVERSITY!

I disagree on that.... the refs gave us EVERY call.... I was actually surprised. We have never had officiating like that against a white school.

I was going to say that we got the best of the calls in the second half. i was surprised when got a call on third down that extended one drive and did not get calls against us on some touchdown plays. This play calling was different that previous games against them. They did get the better calls in the first half.

I disagree on that.... the refs gave us EVERY call.... I was actually surprised. We have never had officiating like that against a white school.
In the third and fourth we did get some great calls. Now the first half was suspect. Lol

It was great being apart of the energy in that stadium last night. We wore them down on both sides of the ball even with UNA holding our Dline on every play and getting no calls. Our team played with heart and our fans was loud and rowdy the whole 2nd half. It was nice seeing UNA fans leave the stadium in disbelief. RESPECT ✊🏾

Go Bulldogs!

I think the tide of the game clearly changed when Y'all went to that Uptempo mode at the beginning of the second half if I am not mistaken. That allowed your big RB and OL to wear the Defense down due to unrelenting pressure and pounding. UNA could not/would not/did not adjust to that pace and got worn down and out!

I think the tide of the game clearly changed when Y'all went to that Uptempo mode at the beginning of the second half if I am not mistaken. That allowed your big RB and OL to wear the Defense down due to unrelenting pressure and pounding. UNA could not/would not/did not adjust to that pace and got worn down and out!

I agree.. I was afraid our defense would get tired in the 2nd half! They did a good job in the 1st half holding UNA from adding on to that 18-0 zero score so our Offense needed to do something..
1st drive to start the 2nd half was key because we only had so much time to come back from being down & keep UNA from adding pts IMO

I think we won because they played mistake free ball. We let UNA get the penalties. If HBCUs play disciplined we could beat the majority of the PWIs we play.

Here are some highlights with postgame interviews from last night's game between Alabama A&M and UNA.

Off topic! @TvSportsGuy21 just saw the station football promo. Footwork looks solid but that delivery? Lol

I think we won because they played mistake free ball. We let UNA get the penalties. If HBCUs play disciplined we could beat the majority of the PWIs we play.
Yea, aside from those 2 big turnovers in the 1st half, each of which led to UNA scores, AAMU played mistake free football throughout the 2nd half.

I was going to say that we got the best of the calls in the second half. i was surprised when got a call on third down that extended one drive and did not get calls against us on some touchdown plays. This play calling was different that previous games against them. They did get the better calls in the first half.

That first half officiating didn't make no dayum sense. Their first touchdown was set up by the WR pushing off right in front of the official! With all of the holds and take downs IN FRONT OF THE OFFICIALS I thought I was watching the WWE! I guess UNA only paid for a half?

I'm gonna make this late comment and leave Y'all alone! In the second-half UNA's offense didn't know if they were coming or going, running or passing, until the last few minutes of the game! That's what constant Pressure on the opponent's QB will do for ya!!! Also, your MLB #34 was active, tough and physical throughout the game.

Last edited:
Off topic! @TvSportsGuy21 just saw the station football promo. Footwork looks solid but that delivery? Lol

LOL. I never played QB a day in my life (except on video games, LOL). But we had to shoot it and needed a QB. So I had step up my game, draw some plays up on the dirt and throw a TD pass! Fun times

Back