Alabama A&M vs Miss Valley St Game Updates:

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
For the Alabama A&M Broadcast click here

For the Miss Valley St broadcast click here

Game Time: 3:00p

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Valley analyst are bad we are in the 3rd quarter but they have stated 4th quarter on more than one occasion.

Valley throws an interception on the AAMU 3 Yard line:

Valley did not convert on 3 drives inside the AAMU 5 yard line

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hello To ALL , I just returned from the game. The final score was 30-20. My take on the game, I saw evry down of this contest, and I can tell you Valley is much improved and mark my words they will give some team a fit down the road, they gave us one today. Totten has those boys believing they can win and that they can play with anyone. The QB, Nelson is an absolute Stud. That kid stood in there and showed great poise and made some great passes. On the AAMU side of things , we played better oon offense, but we still are shooting ourselves in the foot with penaltys. We should have scored 2 more times, had it not been for OVER conservative playcalling and prenaltys. Keith played well and had 3TDs and no pics, yet he still made some very poor throws that should have been picked off. All in all I am pleased with this win. Dont anyone play Valley to be a stooge, they are back and yes they are airing it out.
Go Bulldogs

JROCK said:
Valley throws an interception on the AAMU 3 Yard line:

Valley did not convert on 3 drives inside the AAMU 5 yard line

Looks like Valley's performance against Southern wasn't a fluke, they just haven't learned how to win yet.

JaguarNation99 said:
Looks like Valley's performance against Southern wasn't a fluke, they just haven't learned how to win yet.

I would definetely agree. they will mess up someones season. I can almost gurantee it.

Valley AINT NO PUNK.... How is Nelson classified... I dont EVER want to see him again... that boy is the truth... Valley KILLED the run and forced AAMU to do something that we arent use to that much and that is pass the ball.... Johnny Keith showed what he is capable of doing...3 touchdowns and no interceptions.... now he DID have some horrible throws and almost cost us the game with that fumble. Valley is the truth though... they REALLY surprised me.

DAHILL said:
Valley AINT NO PUNK.... How is Nelson classified... I dont EVER want to see him again... that boy is the truth...

I think he's just a sophomore, he's gonna be causing havoc for a while.

That Nelson dude is the next great QB in the SWAC. Valley is going to do somethings this year or in the future with that dude. Good game Valley.

Our receivers bailed out the QB on several great catches. If they had not made those catches in critical situations, Valley would have buried us. But if you remember the receivers bragged last year at the SU game, but they are really great receivers.

yeah Aries is just a sophomore. If we could get a decent offensive line and running back it would be ok, but if somebody doesn't step up, Totten knows what he needs to target in recruiting this year, since we have the QB and LB positions sewn up.

Nelson was still outshined by Johnny Keith today and Keith didnt play the whole first quarter. Keith threw for 250 yards, 3 touchdowns and zero interceptions.

Back