Alabama A&M vs Jackson State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of our transfers aren't playing. If there were negative vibes, it's from the players who will not be playing this fall because of the transfers.
Good! I know things happen during competitive games; however, for the first time SWAC football is front and center for America to see. Coach Prime in my opinion was wise to send one player to the locker room. On another note: Quincy Casey has a bright future. Should be a great quarterback battle in Jackson during the Fall season.....

Does that 50 piece lemon pepper still sting today or y’all waiting until the fall? Y’all beat Gram, EWC, Valley and y’all was rolling now y’all dropped 3 straight and it’s about the transfers not playing. When it’s going bad y’all wait until the fall when the first 3 games was going good y’all was rolling. Pick a side and ride wit it.

Does that 50 piece lemon pepper still sting today or y’all waiting until the fall? Y’all beat Gram, EWC, Valley and y’all was rolling now y’all dropped 3 straight and it’s about the transfers not playing. When it’s going bad y’all wait until the fall when the first 3 games was going good y’all was rolling. Pick a side and ride wit it.
Stop reaching for attention! Good game... this game was a replay of last years game with a few new faces! Glass was the answer then as he was yesterday... both defenses were putrid!

It was about the transfers not playing when we won, so you really have no point. You reaching too hard 😂

We lost, it is what it is 😂

APR will kill the football program if he just starts cutting everyone... the portal full and you dinged a lot of points if they don’t transfer to another school.
It hasn’t been finalized by NCAA, but APR maybe frozen for a couple of years because of COVID-19. However, the next coach after Deion may suffer from a complete overhaul.

I don’t get this one. Of course their fans were excited about being 3-0. They beat Grambling, (the Notre Dame of HBCU football) at Grambling in an exciting game on ESPN. Yes, GSU isn’t the GSU that BCF knows, but that win alone was a “Mission Accomplished” for Deion Sanders and his staff. The lone win created hype for their program, and got national attention in year 1 with 2-star at best talent on the sideline. No college football expert in their right mind picked JSU to win the SWAC this Spring. Deion can talk the talk, but realistically, he knows that he goal was to have a winning season this spring.

A&M, (who is the best team in the SWAC), allowed a first year coach with a D+ FCS talented team to drop 43 points on their defense. I would be extremely concerned instead of popping bottles after winning a slugfest vs a team that is scrapping and surviving for it’s first winning season in a very long time with a new coach/new QB.

I don’t get this one. Of course their fans were excited about being 3-0. They beat Grambling, (the Notre Dame of HBCU football) at Grambling in an exciting game on ESPN. Yes, GSU isn’t the GSU that BCF knows, but that win alone was a “Mission Accomplished” for Deion Sanders and his staff. The lone win created hype for their program, and got national attention in year 1 with 2-star at best talent on the sideline. No college football expert in their right mind picked JSU to win the SWAC this Spring. Deion can talk the talk, but realistically, he knows that he goal was to have a winning season this spring.

A&M, (who is the best team in the SWAC), allowed a first year coach with a D+ FCS talented team to drop 43 points on their defense. I would be extremely concerned instead of popping bottles after winning a slugfest vs a team that is scrapping and surviving for it’s first winning season in a very long time with a new coach/new QB.
Glad someone else see this. We haven't had a winning season in yearrrrssss with 3 prior coaches before Prime. Hell, none of us expected anything but a change of culture for this spring.

I disagree that AAMU definitively is the best team in the SWAC. Those types of determinations are made on the field. At the current moment, the "best team" may not even make it to the championship game. That is one of the liabilities of playing a limited schedule with all of these cancellations and postponements.

I disagree that AAMU definitively is the best team in the SWAC. Those types of determinations are made on the field. At the current moment, the "best team" may not even make it to the championship game. That is one of the liabilities of playing a limited schedule with all of these cancellations and postponements.
All we have to do is win out and we will win the division. Making it to the SCG is within our hands.

What happens when all of these "stars" play in the fall and Jsu still loses? It looks like some Jackson folks will have little patience for losing.

I believe this is a strong possibility. Deion likely got too much going on to focus like he needs to

I agree with a lot of what you said but I do believe that SU, from top to bottom, is the best team in the SWAC, even w/ no stolid QB outside of Lampley.

No disrespect to UAPB and their victory over SU.

Stop reaching for attention! Good game... this game was a replay of last years game with a few new faces! Glass was the answer then as he was yesterday... both defenses were putrid!
I think defense will decide the conference winner in the fall. These teams defenses won’t cut it.

Reactions: J C
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back