Alabama A&M vs Grambling: Game Updates - 3:00pm CT

Y'all keep in riding the Spady bus. I got off last year. Lol I don't see it.
CEE, Spady definitely has not made the best coaching decisions. I came in late on this game and was not happy to find out he was switching QBs again but still, you do know that Jones left our cupboard very empty? Give Spady one more year to right the ship. I will say this.....I just took my boy to watch Peter Pan. If Spady don't throw Reggie Johnson off the ship like Black Beard threw Peter Pan off, then yeah, the ship or bus or whatever ain't going nowhere....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
CEE, Spady definitely has not made the best coaching decisions. I came in late on this game and was not happy to find out he was switching QBs again but still, you do know that Jones left our cupboard very empty? Give Spady one more year to right the ship. I will say this.....I just took my boy to watch Peter Pan. If Spady don't throw Reggie Johnson off the ship like Black Beard threw Peter Pan off, then yeah, the ship or bus or whatever ain't going nowhere....

yeah Reggie Johnson gotta go after this season

deuces!

Those AAMU qbs are straight trash in this game. This is my first time watching them though. I'm not sure what they looked like in those other games but neither of them have performed

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If your intent is to talk to a single person....send them a PM.....sometimes common sense isn't common

Do you mean like not sticking your nose in somebody else conversation then getting an attitude about their responses to somebody else?

Well, I guess the only sure wins for us are Valley, Bama St., & JSU. Goodnight everybody...I'm out!

Bama State is going to get better as the season rolls along.

JSU's defense is poo but we know they can score. Neither of those are sure wins.

(I'm not even sure if we can compete with JSU or UAPB looking like we have with no line)

JSU's defense is poo but we know they can score. Neither of those are sure wins.

(I'm not even sure if we can compete with JSU or UAPB looking like we have with no line)

I agree. AAMU should be able to score with ease on JSU.

(I'm not even sure if UAPB can compete with us looking like they have with no line)

Fixed it for you 662! :(

#can'twaittilnovember22nd!

Do you mean like not sticking your nose in somebody else conversation then getting an attitude about their responses to somebody else?
All I did what showed you the mirror....I can't help you didn't like what you saw. Anyway, put a response on a public forum.....expect a public response. SMH

Actually Nasty D, I'm just bluffing. You can have some of my confidence that I have about JSU now that Jackson is gone. At this point I don't see how JSU would not be fired up and ready next week. I didn't get to watch the first half of this game so I don't know what happened offensively other than I just don't believe Spady's philosophy of rotating two QBs works for AAMU right now. I probably should have said Texas So. instead of JSU. As for Bama State, everybody knows that at MCC time, records and what each team has done doesn't really matter. I still feel coming in that game, AAMU will psychologically have the edge...LOL...

...but all of this is just one man's opinion....

Last edited:
Back