Alabama A&M vs Florida A&M Game Day Thread: 5:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Shots fired 😆
That field house was built in 1980. That was the last time that the state appropriated funds for athletics. The Governor of Mississippi is not going to help JSU become the best football team in the State using state appropriations:). A new field house is the next major project for the Rattlers. We will make sure to have a well equipped visiting team locker room but it will not be air conditioned.lol

I think the question we need to be asking A&M is, y’all had the most transfers in the conference most coming from the P5 level. Now, not all pan out and some are in the portal for a reason but you still have the same coaching staff that won a championship, is it the coaching or the players? Maynor it’s on you…

I think the question we need to be asking A&M is, y’all had the most transfers in the conference most coming from the P5 level. Now, not all pan out and some are in the portal for a reason but you still have the same coaching staff that won a championship, is it the coaching or the players? Maynor it’s on you…
what are you talking about? worry about JSU and Deion Sanders...

It is pretty clear that it is qb play. All of the transfers are not playing and may not be eligible. The defense could use better coaching but it will be OK. The offensive line needs to shored up next year through the portal.

We will probably recruit a high quality qb from the portal for next year and give the freshman 3* qb a year to get game ready.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back