Alabama A&M vs Ark-Pine Bluff - Game Updates:

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

For the Ark-Pine Bluff broadcast click here

Game Time: 1:30CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Alabama A&M BULLDOGS - 50

Lions - 0

Final

UAPB football players salty after the game...didnt stay to shake hands!:(

Congrats to Coach Anthony Jones & the 2003 Bulldog Football team on back to back 8 win seasons!:D

Alabama A&M 50, Ark. Pine Bluff 0

The Associated Press

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (AP) -- Johnny Keith passed for 202 yards and two touchdowns and Jeremiah Bonds rushed for 159 yards and a touchdown to lead Alabama A&M over Arkansas-Pine Bluff 50-0 Saturday.

Bonds, who finished the year with 1,094 yards, opened the scoring with a 4-yard run with 7:17 in the first quarter for Alabama A&M (8-4, 4-3). Keith followed with a 31-yard touchdown pass to Nicholas Wells less than a minute later.

Wells widened the lead with a 26-yard run early in the second quarter, taking Alabama into halftime 23-0.

The Bulldogs rolled into the third quarter with Keith's 43-yard TD pass to Travis Martin. Keith followed it up with a 2-yard run with 2:47 left in the quarter.

Reggie Johnson's 70 yard interception return in the fourth quarter made it 44-0. Rod Steven finished it with a 4-yard run with 7 seconds left.

Clavin Thomas rushed for 46 yard and John Pierce passed for 52 yard for Ark. Pine Bluff (4-7, 3-4)

Re: Hey MIKE!!

Originally posted by Vinita
Ol' dude was RIGHT! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

<-----Mad at Nita!

Why you didn't answer the phone? I was thinking that the score that I was hearing was wrong. You know a brother was on the road. You coulda just said "Yall beat our ass knukka" and hung up in my face.

I guess ol' dude was right!

I left my phone in the truck, otherwise that is EXACTLY what would have happened!

Y'all, I was getting gas at Sam's yesterday, and this guy said, "You went to Arkansas- Pine Bluff, huh?"

(I guess the UAPB ALUMNI t-shirt gave me away) :rolleyes:

So I said, "Yes, I did!"

And he said, "You know, you're cute as hell, but y'all gone get that ass BEAT TA-DAYYYYYYYYYY!!!" I looked at his car, and he had an AAMU alumni frame on it ...

:confused:

:mad:

:redhot:

:lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao:

All I could do was laugh ... we both knew that he wasn't lying ...

Back