Al Sharpton vs Sean Hannity Debate Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw dude....................That question was answered directly to you.
You just trying to be DUSTY Nothing to add JR. :lol:

Anything else or do you want to go back and do some deleting before you forget something else you STARTED.
:lmao:

And I directly answered the question:
That's just it...
Why focus on what Don Imus said when that BS is not affecting us nearly as much as the Black on Black crime in the community.

Honestly,
You are trying to tell me that Don Imus calling them girls "nappy headed ho.es" required as much attention it got, vs. the state of emergency in the Black community. (Again...I am not saying it was "okay" for him to say that)

Maybe I need to stop looking out my window and worry more so about **** going on elsewhere.
B/c Don Imus aint have **** to do with all the shootings/killings that took place over the weekend simply b/c the temperature crept above 70 degrees.
Black on Black crime!

That's what I"m talking about.
Let's see, who is a young black kid gonna impersonate first:
Don Imus or Camron?

Yall fooling yallselves but then wonder why we are in the State we are in.
Sad.

Back to what I originally stated,
You are trying to minimalize how much what WE do to OURSELVES effects us vs. what some YT (Imus) says on the radio station.

You say we shouldn't start attacking the entertainment industry but focus on people like Imus. *or so I think that's what you're saying*
I say, " Let's see, who is a young black kid gonna impersonate first:
Don Imus or Camron?"

:retard:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

You are trying to minimalize how much what WE do to OURSELVES effects us vs. what some YT (Imus) says on the radio station.

You say we shouldn't start attacking the entertainment industry but focus on people like Imus. *or so I think that's what you're saying*
Don Imus or Camron?"

Nah I think it is moreso the fact that some folks think we can't do both. Hold Imus accountable for HIS OWN actions while still holding entertainers responsible.

Don Imus or Camron?"

Nope......................I don't minimize nothing in the Black Community.
PM people that post on this board.

I'm one of the HARSHEST CRITIC's of what go on in the Black Community. :nod:

I'm just fed up with everytime something happens in this world, EVERYONE ELSE point's a BLANKET FINGER at BLACK MALES as the face of evil and let everyone else get a FREE PASS at doing the exact same shat.
This includes Hollywood, White Women, Black Women, White Men, Asian Men/Women.

That's why I'm pissed at these black people that are so head strong about the way this was done.

I don't care how the problems in my community get pointed out and fixed.... as long as they get pointed out and fixed. I stopped watching bet some time ago b/c of all the negative images they show. I don't watch flavor of luv or charm school, rap city, 106 & park..any of it b/c it's almost all garbage. it's teaches our kids (not only our kids but anyones kids who watch) to be less than they should be. rappers claim to be street reporters, just telling us how it is. well, there are already enough reporters in the world, I need some prophets to tell how it could be if we fix it and some men of action to be about fixin' it.

In the mean time they go about demeaning women and showing our boys how to be less than men. There is no defending what rap and hip hop in general is doing to our community. The children in our schools are awash in this nonsense, and yes it's the parents fault (as you aptly pointed out in response to my post regarding the stripper), but what you don't account for enough is alot of our kids don't have parents. I don't mean 2 parents (which they don't), but a parent at all. they live with an adult, but that adult is doing little parenting. At the school I teach at, I have elementary kids who are 12 and their parents are 24 and they are the oldest of 4 or 5 kids. I have others who have 8 or 10 siblings....but they all have different mothers, mama on crack, mama and daddy in jail, cousin, daddy murdered. and you wonder why they have to take medication for adhd.. lol. I'd need some drugs too if I'd gone through the stuff they go through by the time they hit 4th grade.

so, Imus is really a footnote in a much larger discussion. his comments opened up the door for a much needed dialoge in our community about what we listen too, how we view and treat one another. Remember Bill Cosby has been on this rant for quite a while now, and it had nothing to do with Imus. maybe ur still stuck on imus, I've moved on from that dude. I prayed for him and kept going. I'm ready to try and cut the head off the big pink elephant in the room that you don't seem to want to engage here.

Dude....................You can squash all that "Must follow because they black" crap.

Don't get mad at me because I pointed out some of these negro's "crit" ways.
Oprah mad at the images...........................Tell her to do another show.

This time invite people like Buffy tha Body, White Chocolate, Millisa Ford, Lyric, etc., and ask them if they feel exploited by showing their arses for the world to see on their websites that they own and control.
Ask if those 4 and 5 figure weekly paycheck's from butt naked downloads make them feel exploited.
Tell her to do a show about how they put out their OWN image and rappers call them to be in their video's because of it.

Also.....................Have her invite Lil Kim, Trina, Missy Elliot, Foxy Brown, etc., and ask them if they feel exploited when they do the same damm thing they acuse the MALE RAPPERS of doing.

You NEVER hear about that from these ONE WAY CRIT's and ya'll act like it don't exist.
Next.

Forget that OPRAH's name is in this.

Focus and enguage on this PINK DINOSAUR that none of ya'll admit exist outside of a flipped "OH YEAH" comment.

Let's talk about the BLACK FLIPSIDE OF THIS FOR A SECOND............THE WOMEN OF HIP HOP.

Care to discuss MAJOR095?
I don't know how ya'll keep comming up with this "I don't wanna discuss" crap other than you just don't wanna see both sides of the Issue.
My thought's on "No snitchen", Killing, Black "Leaders", and all the other bullshat is well known.

Let's talk.

I addressed the above statement, POST #109, to YOU since you keep throwing out untruth's.

Is your point that black women have an equal hand in their explotation? if that is your point, I agree whole heartedly. My point is that all of rap and hip hop is guilty, not the guys or the girls but nearly everyone that participates in genre of music. I'm disgusted with all of it, so I'm not blaming black men specifically just those that particpate in it and the women as well.

and I saw your post just a few short spots up declaring your impatience with many things in the black community, but I've also been a witness to how you've tried to divorce those things from hip hop and the damage it inflicts on our community. you've tried to redirect to Imus, and how some blacks with a podeum have tried to use this to wage war on rap and hip hop and how they are wrong for it. I simply say that to declare war on rap and hip hop is a good thing. I don't care who opens the door to that debate as long as we have it and get the desired result of seeing music that demeans women, teaches our kids that education is bad, that the sole purpose of a man is to have sex with women, get money and collect things, wiped out.

Nope......................I don't minimize nothing in the Black Community.
PM people that post on this board.

I'm one of the HARSHEST CRITIC's of what go on in the Black Community. :nod:

I'm just fed up with everytime something happens in this world, EVERYONE ELSE point's a BLANKET FINGER at BLACK MALES as the face of evil and let everyone else get a FREE PASS at doing the exact same shat.
This includes Hollywood, White Women, Black Women, White Men, Asian Men/Women.

That's why I'm pissed at these black people that are so head strong about the way this was done.

And you completely ignored this post just 3 short spot's up MAJOR095.
Now when have I NOT admitted anything.

Is your point that black women have an equal hand in their explotation? if that is your point, I agree whole heartedly. My point is that all of rap and hip hop is guilty, not the guys or the girls but nearly everyone that participates in genre of music. I'm disgusted with all of it, so I'm not blaming black men specifically just those that particpate in it and the women as well.

Heck.........................I don't listen to 1/4 of it.
OK ................. Your problem is not BLACK MEN ...........Just RAP ITSELF and IMAGES. :tup:

My problem is AGAIN:

Why the hell is MY FACE the WORLD NEWS POSTER BOY for for every bad image or act throughout the world and everyone else in the entertainment industry ALWAY's GET A FREE PASS?

Why do everybody jump on the bandwagon when people have a BLACK MALE FACE to pile on.

You agree that these women are half the problem?
Then why the hell do everybody ignore them and cast them as EXPLOITED VICTIMS?

You think YT think there is a difference.....................Hell naw.
All the time WHITE SINGERS and ACTORS put out even worse images yet nobody say's a word.

Every ILL on the earth is a black mans fault.
You wanna clean up the black community..................Then don't wait until a white person causes a firestorm and the use that to blame black men.

Don't get mad at me because I pointed out some of these negro's "crit" ways.
Oprah mad at the images...........................Tell her to do another show.

This time invite people like Buffy tha Body, White Chocolate, Millisa Ford, Lyric, etc., and ask them if they feel exploited by showing their arses for the world to see on their websites that they own and control.
Ask if those 4 and 5 figure weekly paycheck's from butt naked downloads make them feel exploited.
Tell her to do a show about how they put out their OWN image and rappers call them to be in their video's because of it.

Also.....................Have her invite Lil Kim, Trina, Missy Elliot, Foxy Brown, etc., and ask them if they feel exploited when they do the same damm thing they acuse the MALE RAPPERS of doing.

You NEVER hear about that from these ONE WAY CRIT's and ya'll act like it don't exist.
Next.
Aint that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *as my grandmother would say it*

I don't care how the problems in my community get pointed out and fixed.... as long as they get pointed out and fixed. I stopped watching bet some time ago b/c of all the negative images they show. I don't watch flavor of luv or charm school, rap city, 106 & park..any of it b/c it's almost all garbage. it's teaches our kids (not only our kids but anyones kids who watch) to be less than they should be. rappers claim to be street reporters, just telling us how it is. well, there are already enough reporters in the world, I need some prophets to tell how it could be if we fix it and some men of action to be about fixin' it.

In the mean time they go about demeaning women and showing our boys how to be less than men. There is no defending what rap and hip hop in general is doing to our community. The children in our schools are awash in this nonsense, and yes it's the parents fault (as you aptly pointed out in response to my post regarding the stripper), but what you don't account for enough is alot of our kids don't have parents. I don't mean 2 parents (which they don't), but a parent at all. they live with an adult, but that adult is doing little parenting. At the school I teach at, I have elementary kids who are 12 and their parents are 24 and they are the oldest of 4 or 5 kids. I have others who have 8 or 10 siblings....but they all have different mothers, mama on crack, mama and daddy in jail, cousin, daddy murdered. and you wonder why they have to take medication for adhd.. lol. I'd need some drugs too if I'd gone through the stuff they go through by the time they hit 4th grade.

so, Imus is really a footnote in a much larger discussion. his comments opened up the door for a much needed dialoge in our community about what we listen too, how we view and treat one another. Remember Bill Cosby has been on this rant for quite a while now, and it had nothing to do with Imus. maybe ur still stuck on imus, I've moved on from that dude. I prayed for him and kept going. I'm ready to try and cut the head off the big pink elephant in the room that you don't seem to want to engage here.
That is a LOAD OF B.S. teach ur son how to be a man on your own just as my dad taught me, I never need a t.v. to teach me anything, my dad was Always there for me not to mention my mom so the decision I made were the decision's I wanted to make, stop making all these d@$% excuses for why young men do the ISHT that they do.

and I saw your post just a few short spots up declaring your impatience with many things in the black community, but I've also been a witness to how you've tried to divorce those things from hip hop and the damage it inflicts on our community. you've tried to redirect to Imus, and how some blacks with a podeum have tried to use this to wage war on rap and hip hop and how they are wrong for it. I simply say that to declare war on rap and hip hop is a good thing. I don't care who opens the door to that debate as long as we have it and get the desired result of seeing music that demeans women, teaches our kids that education is bad, that the sole purpose of a man is to have sex with women, get money and collect things, wiped out.

NO.......................... I'm Pissed because those BLACK PEOPLE let a white mans words becaome a BLACK MALE ONLY PROBLEM.

I don't see no news stories on how BLACK HIP HOP FEMALES are just as guilty as BLACK MALES.
The women are shown as victim's in every case and the BLACK MALES are shown as basically the cause of all this.

Please show me 1 discussion where WOMEN take responsiability for their part in hip hop.

JUST 1 cause ain't no regular joe on the street making the distinction between a rapper and a black man with a 9 to 5.

Then why the hell do everybody ignore them and cast them as EXPLOITED VICTIMS?

I'm going to get into trouble here. The people that make the lions share of all the money genereated through these various media are men. The advent of women selling their own image, bodies and souls is fairly recent (they really haven't had acess to the people to do it prior to recently). The consumers of almost all of the product is men. And to a certain point (and I know you'll disagree here) the women have their options curtailed by men. I mean, Wimbelton will for the first time payout the same for the womens tourney as the men's tournament, and there was actually debate about IF they should do that. so do women get equal treatment when it comes to opportunity and pay would be wrong. it's better but it's not equal all the time.

so when, at the point of sale, it's men as the seller (most of the time), men as the consumer and women as the product, it's not hard to believe that people cast the women as the victim (true or not true or to some varying degree).

lastly, man of these women have been victimized by their families and past relationships that makes it so easy for them to sell their bodies for a dollar. Many have been neglected by parents, some have never had a father, and thus have never had a relationship with a man that didn't want to have sex with them. some unfortunately have had fathers and still never had a relationship with a man that didn't want to sleep with them (if u get what I mean).

and the men are in other ways victims/products of the environment from which they've come. as well neglected, miseducated (as lauren hill put it) and always viewed with a suspecious eye. there are plenty of victims here if we are honest. I just want to fix the problem, that is why I find my role in the public schools very fulfilling.

NO.......................... I'm Pissed because those BLACK PEOPLE let a white mans words becaome a BLACK MALE ONLY PROBLEM.

I don't see no news stories on how BLACK HIP HOP FEMALES are just as guilty as BLACK MALES.
The women are shown as victim's in every case and the BLACK MALES are shown as basically the cause of all this.

Please show me 1 discussion where WOMEN take responsiability for their part in hip hop.

JUST 1 cause ain't no regular joe on the street making the distinction between a rapper and a black man with a 9 to 5.

Again, I don't care....whos words it took to have the discussion as long as it takes place. And again, I agree that women that engage in this are just as guilty and should not go ignored. That should be included in this discussion as well. but we need to have the discussion.

I'm going to get into trouble here. The people that make the lions share of all the money genereated through these various media are men. The advent of women selling their own image, bodies and souls is fairly recent (they really haven't had acess to the people to do it prior to recently). The consumers of almost all of the product is men. And to a certain point (and I know you'll disagree here) the women have their options curtailed by men. I mean, Wimbelton will for the first time payout the same for the womens tourney as the men's tournament, and there was actually debate about IF they should do that. so do women get equal treatment when it comes to opportunity and pay would be wrong. it's better but it's not equal all the time.

so when, at the point of sale, it's men as the seller (most of the time), men as the consumer and women as the product, it's not hard to believe that people cast the women as the victim (true or not true or to some varying degree).

lastly, man of these women have been victimized by their families and past relationships that makes it so easy for them to sell their bodies for a dollar. Many have been neglected by parents, some have never had a father, and thus have never had a relationship with a man that didn't want to have sex with them. some unfortunately have had fathers and still never had a relationship with a man that didn't want to sleep with them (if u get what I mean).

and the men are in other ways victims/products of the environment from which they've come. as well neglected, miseducated (as lauren hill put it) and always viewed with a suspecious eye. there are plenty of victims here if we are honest. I just want to fix the problem, that is why I find my role in the public schools very fulfilling.

Again, I don't care....whos words it took to have the discussion as long as it takes place. And again, I agree that women that engage in this are just as guilty and should not go ignored. That should be included in this discussion as well. but we need to have the discussion.

Yep....................As usual.
Blame the man for it all and again the women are all victims.
Women don't buy this product........................:lmao:

And by the way................... LYRIC0611 comes from a family of EDUCATORS.
College degree.
She's from here even though she started her website while in TEXAS.
She moved back to the Gulf coast last year.

OK..................:lol:
back to square #1. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Aint that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *as my grandmother would say it*

That is a LOAD OF B.S. teach ur son how to be a man on your own just as my dad taught me, I never need a t.v. to teach me anything, my dad was Always there for me not to mention my mom so the decision I made were the decision's I wanted to make, stop making all these d@$% excuses for why young men do the ISHT that they do.

BINGO!!!!

I listen to rap, dance to hard rap, but I won't go out and shoot somebody for steppin on my white tennis shoes.
Parents need to set the proper example first and foremost, especially fathers, when it comes to males.

That's great! Glad he taught you those things. I teach my son Christian values every day. Now, could you come teach that to the 30 4th grade boys at my school, that don't have a father in their life? I could use a little help. Is that picture any clearer now?

Yep....................As usual.
Blame the man for it all and again the women are all victims.
Women don't buy this product........................:lmao:

You're right, women keep the pornography industry and hip hop alive by being the primary purchasers of the product...lol And I said, for those that didn't get it, that it's not hard to believe that people cast the women as the victim b/c men are the primary merchandiser and consumers of the product...You insist on ignoring the fact that I agree with you that the women involved are just as culpable in all of this. You asked the question why women are cast as the victim. I was just providing u with a line of reason I believe is common.
BINGO!!!!

I listen to rap, dance to hard rap, but I won't go out and shoot somebody for steppin on my white tennis shoes.
Parents need to set the proper example first and foremost, especially fathers, when it comes to males.

Then again you're not a 10 - 16 y/o boy with no father and no education and nothing to lose, who's just trying to survive are you? And again, IF daddy was around that would be great. Many of you seem to overestimate how many men are actually involved, living with their kids and families. I had a dad like many of you but spend some time at a local elemetary school and you'll see what I mean.

I can't believe that dude said women selling their bodies is a recent thing.

U misunderstood me....I said...
The advent of women selling their own image, bodies and souls is fairly recent (they really haven't had acess to the people to do it prior to recently).

what I meant by that is that men, historically have been the people (gender) that has primarly profitted by selling a womens sexuality (pimps). The internet's low cost and accessibility have allowed women who wish to engage in selling their image and sexuality via the web to by pass men and not get pimped.... literally. now why do I believe a college educated brotha like yourself probably knew what I was trying to say, but just took advantage to try and score a cheap point? i dunno.

and just for those of you that think every kid has a dad, why does bama state DC, tony pierce have college football players crying on his shoulder b/c their own dads weren't around?
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0413/p01s01-ussc.html

what I meant by that is that men, historically have been the people (gender) that has primarly profitted by selling a womens sexuality (pimps). The internet low cost and accessibility have allowed women who wish to engage in selling their image and sexuality via the web to by pass men and not get pimped.... literally. now why do I believe a college educated brotha like yourself knew what I was trying to say, but just took advantage to try and score a cheap point? i dunno.

I don't know...which came first? The pimp or the prostitute? Did a man say "Hey sell yourself and give me most of the money" or did a woman say "Hey you gotta pay to play"?

That's great! Glad he taught you those things. I teach my son Christian values every day. Now, could you come teach that to the 30 4th grade boys at my school, that don't have a father in their life? I could use a little help. Is that picture any clearer now?
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0413/p01s01-ussc.html
No the picture is not clearer, because to me it still is an excuse. And where do u teach at because I wouldnt mind talking to students and being a mentor there are plenty of people that don't mind, but outside of that it's still bullcrap to me because a lot of them learn more in the neighborhood than from a music video and don't say it comes from the video because that is bullcrap because as long as there has been a ghetto there has been kids growing up faster and learning things that other kids don't. And to say that men are only buying the product is crazy because women are very supportive (as far as buying the product), they buy just as much as men you can believe that.

No the picture is not clearer, because to me it still is an excuse. And where do u teach at because I wouldnt mind talking to students and being a mentor there are plenty of people that don't mind, but outside of that it's still bullcrap to me because a lot of them learn more in the neighborhood than from a music video and don't say it comes from the video because that is bullcrap because as long as there has been a ghetto there has been kids growing up faster and learning things that other kids don't. And to say that men are only buying the product is crazy because women are very supportive (as far as buying the product), they buy just as much as men you can believe that.

Forget it man.:whatever:

It's all an act. :lol:
If these negro's really wanted to do something in the black community, they could have a long time ago.
They didn't have to wait until YT gave them an excuse to go after the "SAFE" target......................Black men.

None of the ":whatever: Powerful Black Leaders or TV Celeb's:whatever: " have the gut's to take on WHITE Hollywood in the same manner.
All their arses would be NEGROIZED out of the business. :lol:

Forget it man.:whatever:

It's all an act. :lol:
If these negro's really wanted to do something in the black community, they could have a long time ago.
They didn't have to wait until YT gave them an excuse to go after the "SAFE" target......................Black men.

None of the ":whatever: Powerful Black Leaders or TV Celeb's:whatever: " have the gut's to take on WHITE Hollywood in the same manner.
All their arses would be NEGROIZED out of the business.
:lol:

Playboy, Hustler and other pornography supporting entities would make darn sure of that, and so would most males.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back