Ah Hell Naw, Michael Jackson

THAMES

February 10, 2003 provided by

http://www.pagesix.com/

SICKO JACKO EXPOS?
By BILL HOFFMANN

The shocking court documents Michael Jackson never wanted you to see - graphically detailing his alleged sexual trysts with a 13-year-old boy - have finally been revealed.
"Michael Jackson put his tongue in my mouth. I told him I did not like that," the youngster said in his chilling 1993 lawsuit against Jacko - an action that was later dropped when the pop superstar gave the boy's family a reported $20 million payoff.

In court papers bared yesterday by thesmokinggun.com, the California boy, now 22, said he first met Jackson when he came to his stepdad's car-rental business in California to rent a car.

He said Jackson began calling him repeatedly from around the world as he toured in 1992 and 1993.

"Conversations lasted as long as three hours . . . [We] talked about video games, the Neverland Ranch, water fights, and the famous people he knew," said the youngster, whose identity is being withheld by The Post.

In March 1993, the boy said Jackson took the family to Las Vegas with his stepsister and his mother in one room and he and the pop star in another.

"I watched ?The Exorcist' in Michael Jackson's bedroom . . . I was scared. Michael Jackson suggested I spend the night with him . . . There was no physical contact," the teen said.

But after the Vegas trip, invitations to Jackson's bed escalated.

"The first step was simply Michael Jackson hugging me. The next step was for him to give me a brief kiss on the cheek," the boy said in his lawsuit.

"He then started kissing me on the lips, first briefly and then for a longer period of time."

"The next step was when Michael Jackson put his tongue in my mouth. I told him I did not like that. Michael Jackson started crying. He said there was nothing wrong with it.

"He said that just because most people believe something is wrong, doesn't make it so."

Then things got even more twisted.

"While we were in bed, Michael Jackson put his hand underneath my underpants. . . . On one occasion when Michael Jackson and I were in bed together Michael Jackson grabbed my buttock and kissed me while he put his tongue in my ear. I told him I didn't like that. Michael Jackson started to cry.

"Michael Jackson told me that I should not tell anyone what had happened."

The case is still not closed. It has been filed under "open but inactive" by investigators.

Back