After Today's Practice,

MightyDog

and what I saw we will be ready. For some reason our new OC understand the real world of football. He learned real quick that this is not Troy State. he also know that everybody wants a piece of AAMU.

So GSU bring your "A" Game, because the Dawgs will be ready.

In fact, after this week even GR will be proud of AAMU. I am confident that SOG and the rest of the Cartel will eat some hog Saturday.

Last night we only had about twenty fans riding the bus, but tonight we have enough for two buses. By the weekend we will be up to around four. So don't sell us cheep.

Tenn State was our tune up game.

MD,

You said that TSU was a tune up game!! When in the hell did aamu ever tune up!!! After #1 for TSU left the game so his back up could get some PT!!! You guys suck and you know it!! After Saturday aamu will 0-2/0-8!!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

08209602.jpg

It must be the water!

Will someone check the water Mighty Dog and the rest of the Bulldogs are drinking. Something is affecting these folks ability to rationalize.

AA&M doesn't stand a chance against the G-MEN.

Hummm!!!!

tiger vs dog

I'll take the tiger.....

They may have something to prove after letting Us (Alcorn) scare them a little. (or a lot depend on who you talk to)

Ok, I can be logical like GR,

GSU is a non-conference game like TennSt.

Our first conference game is MVSU.

If GSU and the Slim Crew beat us then we will be 0-2 that will be a fact.

By whipping MVSU we will be 1-0 in conference play.

Don't get bent out of shape, for AAMU making it to the SCG in December. We know how to handle our business.

Coop has a game plan and you all are trying to figure it out.

You can say we backed in the SCG this year but being there is what counts.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Who said you were gonna beat Valley? You struggled with them last year. :emlaugh: :xeye: :wavey:

Of course, we know that JSU struggled with NO ONE last year...:rolleyes:

JST...what does LAST YEAR have to do with it???? :)

Aye...you may not like what Mighty Dog said...but you can't dispute it! :p

NT, when JST post just before he has his sweet roll and coffee, he may say anything.

He heats up around 11:30 after confering with Robber and GR.

Hey Piglets,

You betta stop concerning yourself with JSU and realize it's the real tigers that's gonna wear yo azz out this weekend! Or did Coop tell yall that you were playing Jackson this week? Hell yall believe every dayum thing that man tells yall. Does he make yall drink some sorta kool-aid or something? I bet he could sell yall a mountain range in Florida!

It should concern you!!!!

BiggMike.....

A word to the wise............."Don't get caught looking past this week's A&M". A wounded BULLDOG's bite can be vicious.
:D

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Hey Piglets,

You betta stop concerning yourself with JSU and realize it's the real tigers that's gonna wear yo azz out this weekend! Or did Coop tell yall that you were playing Jackson this week? Hell yall believe every dayum thing that man tells yall. Does he make yall drink some sorta kool-aid or something? I bet he could sell yall a mountain range in Florida!

You should be the one to talk!

You on here regurgetatin' that "y'all belee eryting he be sayin" garbage from the JSU Misfits! :D

You and Duh Duh Doug need not worry about what happened last week. Your secondary can sleep if they want to...;)

Back