Adopted black children killed by parents

They don't mention in the headline that the parents were being investigated by CPS...

I'm always skeptical when white folks adopt Black kids

I know exactly how you feel. I have mixed emotions about white people adopting black kids. We should raise our own kids. I think every effort should be made to place black kids in black homes. However, if no black homes are available, I would rather see them in a white home than see them in no home. Lets be honest, all white/black adoptions do not turn out bad. The death of those kids and their adoptive parents is a very sad situation.

I know exactly how you feel. I have mixed emotions about white people adopting black kids. We should raise our own kids. I think every effort should be made to place black kids in black homes. However, if no black homes are available, I would rather see them in a white home than see them in no home. Lets be honest, all white/black adoptions do not turn out bad. The death of those kids and their adoptive parents is a very sad situation.

One of my white co-workers and his wife adopted a black boy when he was a toddler. They also adopted two other children, both white boys. They all seem really happy.

I think that kid was made to go hug that cop in the photo...

He seems more terrified than anything...

I hope the woman burns in hell. The kids are in heaven and I pray their souls haunt any of her family members who let this go on. It's evident those kids were slave property to her and she had a sick mind.

I'm always skeptical when white folks adopt Black kids

Well we know ole Kapernick's adopted white family did a good job with him. And they support him big time on his efforts. More so than his biological WHITE mother. SMH at her sad ass. But I understand what you saying. These white ladies were originally from Minnesota I believe. I ran into a lot of white families with black or mixed kids when I lived there. Pretty prevalent. They had issues obviously and were abusing those kids.

Well we know ole Kapernick's adopted white family did a good job with him. And they support him big time on his efforts. More so than his biological WHITE mother. SMH at her sad ass. But I understand what you saying. These white ladies were originally from Minnesota I believe. I ran into a lot of white families with black or mixed kids when I lived there. Pretty prevalent. They had issues obviously and were abusing those kids.

And the biological BLACK father?????? Hey, I am just asking.

And the biological BLACK father?????? Hey, I am just asking.

I don't think Kap knows his biological Father. That sorry biological mother got pregnant by a black man and she gave her black baby away. Now she is a Nurse with another kid who's Daddy is white. I am sure she thought no white man would want her if she had kept Kap. So who knows even if Kap's real Daddy even knows he has a kid or where he is. She definitely didn't give him a chance to raise him. Unless dude didn't want her or Kap after he found out she was pregnant. That's possible too.

I don't think Kap knows his biological Father. That sorry biological mother got pregnant by a black man and she gave her black baby away. Now she is a Nurse with another kid who's Daddy is white. I am sure she thought no white man would want her if she had kept Kap. So who knows even if Kap's real Daddy even knows he has a kid or where he is. She definitely didn't give him a chance to raise him. Unless dude didn't want her or Kap after he found out she was pregnant. That's possible too.

Ok. Thanks. Sad situation all around.

Back