ACCESS to Blue Bengals Forum

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And One band person, cant vouch for another. We gotta discuss all these folks trying to come in. Aint gonna be no more "I registered last night and made 10 posts, can I get access???" Hell naw.

Dude,

Let Lynch street Tiger in the BB forum.

He has been on the board for years but may not have accummulatged 150 posts....

This is GET READY under Robbers sign on......

Originally posted by originalfunky4
DDDDIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!

Just because you have such a large Post Count (with nothing to do):redhot:. I will not stoop to your level. You had to start out once yourself "Remember". Be careful of how you treat people, you'll never know when you may need them! I will SEE you one day soon. Okay!

I am not Dead Weight and if you cared about JSU or yourself, you would not treat people especially your own, this way. GEE, i would hate to see how you treat your family.

Regardless, i still luv ya my Brother!

:rolleyes: Dirty! you just need to be prayed for.:D

Look Heffa:

You don't know jackshat about me. You need to get your weight up. Post and maybe will take pitty on you. No, don't pray for me. I have enough folks praying already to Baal or whoever in the hell yall pray to. You don't have to love me. Just be about your issue and get them posts up.

originalfunky4

I know you we are in the Atlanta Chapter together. But there is still a post count issue. Sorry :(

Absolutely no life

Originally posted by Get Ready
damn mh
you be over here hating too?

:smh:

This cat actually clicks on topics called "Access to the Blue Bengal Forums"

_ _ _ !!!

:smh:

:shame:

Back