ACCESS to Blue Bengals Forum

originalfunky4

I would like acces to this forum. I am an alumnus of JSU 80-84 and marched in the Sonic Boom from 80-84 (War & Thunder). I am also president of the JSU Sonic Boom Alumni Association, Inc.
Thank You

I know who this is. She is ok, though her post count is low.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wait nevermind. I think your status has to be above crab for access, but when you get there, you are certainly vouched for.

Qualifying for Blue Bengals Den

To whom it may concern:

Please consider the following credentials:

User name: DACONTINENT
Alumnus: c/o 1983
Degree: Bachelor of Science, Computer Science

Musicianship:
  • Tuba Dawg;
  • Charter member of The JSU Tuba Ensemble (only non-music major);
  • Concert Band (3 years);
  • Orchestra (1 year Tuba; 1 year viola);
  • JSU Gospel Choir (2 years).
  • Choir Director, Davis Temple COGIC (3 years).

Should these meet the proper qualifications, do grant me access as soon as time allows.

Thank you for your consideration.

Dirty, Dirty, Dirty

Bruh! you are family! You are suppose to be supporting any and every Alumnus from JSU! Just tell someone politely what their post count should be in order to gain access to a CERTAIN forum.

My name is Originalfunky4, not Funky _SS!

Much luv Bruh,
as always
1 love,
Boom Luv:cool:

Re: Dirty, Dirty, Dirty

Originally posted by originalfunky4
Bruh! you are family! You are suppose to be supporting any and every Alumnus from JSU! Just tell someone politely what their post count should be in order to gain access to a CERTAIN forum.

My name is Originalfunky4, not Funky _SS!

Much luv Bruh,
as always
1 love,
Boom Luv:cool:

Well I am just keeping it real. We got enough dead weight supposedly repping JSU. If you don't care enough to have sufficient posts, you ought not be in consideration. Enough said. I don't have to be polite to none of you suckas.

:eek: "MAY GOD BLESS YOU, MY BROTHER":)

Forgive me but, some of us faithful Alumni do have Careers and cannot post all the time such as yourself!

But you'll be AIIGHT, one day! My Brother!

I still love you, just because you are a JSU Alumni!

One Luv, Boom Luv;)

Man you folks crack me up! :emlaugh: Like this is some serious secret society or isht. :lmao:

Anyway moderators OF4 is okay, Hey dacontinent, were you ever in the boom?? Who were the other tuba members with you?

*wondering why I never knew about this 150 post stuff* :smh:

DDDDIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!

Just because you have such a large Post Count (with nothing to do):redhot:. I will not stoop to your level. You had to start out once yourself "Remember". Be careful of how you treat people, you'll never know when you may need them! I will SEE you one day soon. Okay!

I am not Dead Weight and if you cared about JSU or yourself, you would not treat people especially your own, this way. GEE, i would hate to see how you treat your family.

Regardless, i still luv ya my Brother!

:rolleyes: Dirty! you just need to be prayed for.:D

Originally posted by Bengal E
Man you folks crack me up! :emlaugh: Like this is some serious secret society or isht. :lmao:

Anyway moderators OF4 is okay, Hey dacontinent, were you ever in the boom?? Who were the other tuba members with you?

*wondering why I never knew about this 150 post stuff* :smh:

Days in The Boom...Let's Groove...Knee Deep...One In A Million (with the incomparable Harold Haughton providing the vocals)...Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough...Can't Let Go. So, yes, I was in there.

Unfortunately, tunes stick with me more than names...but a few that I remember were Audwin Nelson, Rick Wilson, Alton Scott, Steven "The Dancing Filipino" Tabiendo, and Donnie ______, who had a thing for a certain clarinet section leader named O'Banner at the time. The most memorable student arrangers (for me) were Blake Gaines, Steve Griffin, and James Bonner. Then there was the greatest Boomer of them all: Equipment Manager Eddie "Schleprock" Braziel.

Of course, there is a whole lot more to JSU that the Music Dept. and its attaches.

Anyway, my post count is climbing. I'll have my 150 in a couple of months.

Thanks for asking. I like trying to remember that stuff.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
da continent is good too...Shoot I think he older than you Fiyah....:lmao: That man just broke some history back to me, Actually he and OF4 should have been in the BOOM @ the same time for a year or two and right before I got there.

Just joking about that old comment Frat..gotta get 'em in where I can :D

Man oh man, do i remember Audwin("Blue Tick"), James ("Starchild"), Steve Griffin(Trumpet), Steve Tabiendo, Benjamin Menacio, Kelly Turner, Greg Travis("Canton"), Greg Graves("Earthquake"), Alton("Fat Times"), Donnie,"Tic Tac", Aaron Germany,Kay O'Banner, Joyce Travis, Maxine Sanders, Iris Magee, Tambria, Mechelle Dunnings, etc., I could go on and on. Never Forget "Schleprock" nor the not-so-talked-about Band Director, Joe E. Goree (" Applejack"). Man those were the days!!!!:bawling: :D :bawling: :D. That's when you never knew what was going to happen at Band Practice from one day to the next...

Originally posted by originalfunky4
Man oh man, do i remember Audwin("Blue Tick"), James ("Starchild"), Steve Griffin(Trumpet), Steve Tabiendo, Benjamin Menacio, Kelly Turner, Greg Travis("Canton"), Greg Graves("Earthquake"), Alton("Fat Times"), Donnie,"Tic Tac", Aaron Germany,Kay O'Banner, Joyce Travis, Maxine Sanders, Iris Magee, Tambria, Mechelle Dunnings, etc., I could go on and on. Never Forget "Schleprock" nor the not-so-talked-about Band Director, Joe E. Goree (" Applejack"). Man those were the days!!!!:bawling: :D :bawling: :D. That's when you never knew what was going to happen at Band Practice from one day to the next...

Those were the days. ;) Maybe the most colorful crew in Boom history.

Tambria Thomas, much the lady.

Whatever did happen to Goree?

"Poppa Duke" told me he is a band director(Junior High) in Indiana.
Tambria brings back some good memories Huh?:D

Stop daydreaming! Wake UP!!!!

I'll hit you on your PM and respond to your email.
Later

Access To The Blue Bengal Forums

I am an Alumni of JSU. ( c/o 2000). I would like to have acess to The Den.

Something you should discuss amoung follow Tigers. so can a brother get in.

Back