AAMU's Ladies Got "the He_ _" beat out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Men

Originally posted by SimplyRedd
You guys are such MEN. No I don't have a man, I am much too busy maintaining my 3.8 gpa and my job for that foolishness.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. May your day be blessed.

Dang gurl.....first you tellin us how "cute" you are; now you tellin us what'cha GPA iz and all that......WTF? Its all about you and'ya self-centeredness!

**thinks to self**
....these kids now-a-days gotta lot to learn.....SMH

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Men

No I don't have a man, I am much too busy maintaining my 3.8 gpa and my job for that foolishness.....

And there it is....I knew it was coming. Dirty this is always the response of the woman who doesn't have a man. It usually has something to do with her career or getting a degree, and having the time to have a man and all that crap, or as she said "foolishness". Plus that is usually followed by you got and get one. This is not the first time the gpa card has been pulled. Even entire grade reposts have been posted. This is just another example in the predictible nature of women's smack. And for these reasons I refuse to smack with women.........

The pres-O-dent has spoken!

Re: Re: Men

Originally posted by Suge

And there it is....I knew it was coming. Dirty this is always the response of the woman who doesn't have a man. It usually has something to do with her career or getting a degree, and having the time to have a man and all that crap, or as she said "foolishness". Plus that is usually followed by you got and get one. This is not the first time the gpa card has been pulled. Even entire grade reposts have been posted. This is just another example in the predictible nature of women's smack. And for these reasons I refuse to smack with women.........

All hail tha pres-O-dent!!!!!!!! :tup:

Re: Re: Men

Originally posted by Suge

:lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Like I said

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day. I like sports, ALL sports and I refuse to let you all deter me, from supporting what I want to support.
Yes, I am proud of my grades. I hope those of you who are out of school can remember how hard it was to maintain good grades, have a life, and not be swayed by the rest of the world. But if you can't oh well.

Re: Like I said

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day. I like sports, ALL sports and I refuse to let you all deter me, from supporting what I want to support.
Yes, I am proud of my grades. I hope those of you who are out of school can remember how hard it was to maintain good grades, have a life, and not be swayed by the rest of the world. But if you can't oh well.

Simple, I understand your pain. :( I feel your hurt. Still waters run very deep. :bawling:

You guys are such MEN. No I don't have a man, I am much too busy maintaining my 3.8 gpa and my job for that foolishness.

-------------

whoop de doo, good for you! That should be easy because you only have 1 team worth covering at SU. Hell, you probably leave after the girls play at 7 p.m. to watch Ally McBeal and dom your homework. The rest is AP wire stuff.

3.8 average, man that is high :rolleyes:

Yes Suge, I knew it was coming also.. I guess a 3.8 g.p.a. keeps her warm at night....

Typical WOMEN....

DTOWN - Come Get Your Girl!!!

All these Jag-Wires and no sponsors for the youngins...

Easter Seals send Help!!!!

Fellas

Yall quit messing with simple red so she can get back to watching Sex in the City, Lifetime movies and SU womens Basketball.

You all know the game. I bet you never have girlfriends or sex with the way you treat women. We already had one woman post her grades on the SWACpage, next one will try to post a term paper on here.

Simple Red you are soooooooo smart and pretty and cute. ;)

I never

I never watch Ally McBeal that is the corniest show. I hate Lifetime. I am not the typical woman. My teddy bear keeps me warm at night. And I support all Southern Sports, including bowling and golf. And you rarely find a wire story in My sports section me and my girls prefer to cover everything ourselves. Have a nice day.

OK, I'll help change the subject===> Er, why do they call you Redd? Who's your favorite player? What is your major? Does your teddy bear have a name? Is he potty trained?

Colonel Flagg, why do yall run off and hid when your menz teams are getting the shiznitt kicked out of them. This poor little darling has to come on here and take all this abuse from Suge and these other bad men.

Where are the real Jaguar men when you need them. DTJ looks like you're gonna have to come over here and rescue her with you usual "Jaguar Hata's" Smack!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Look to me like she has them rapped under her fingers. :eek2: The fellows just are introducing themselves caveman style. You know light smacks before they try dragging her off to their caves. She doesn?t need help. You better off warning the guys how to approach a S_O_U_T_H_E_R_N Lady.

Lets get the subject back to women basketball. That right, the Lady Jags is now 8-0 in the SWAC. :D That the last conversation you guys care to engage in with Simply Redd.

PapaJag, how about that AAMU Upset over Alcorn last night?

Didn't Alcorn beat Alabama St?

Didn't SU blow out AAMU?

Don't SU have to come to Normal?

I see some excitement on the Hill.

MD,
Congratulation, to the Lady Bulldogs for rebounding after that arse whipping the Lady Jags put on them Saturday. I could not believe the score. I?m thinking maybe AAMU maybe better then they showed Saturday. I know Elmore is a tough place to play but the Lady Bulldog still have play over their heads to win. The Lady Jags have not peaked yet and nobody in the SWAC have a answer for Jacklyn Winfield.

don't let her lie to you, she does not get around to all sports. I've stepped foot on SU's campus to participate in sporting events for the last 2 years and I've never saw here around asking for information or taking pictures.

But we did play during the time One like to Live and All My Children was on, so I guess she was curled up with Mr. Teddy at that time.

No don't you lie

Originally posted by The Panther Fan
don't let her lie to you, she does not get around to all sports. I've stepped foot on SU's campus to participate in sporting events for the last 2 years and I've never saw here around asking for information or taking pictures.

But we did play during the time One like to Live and All My Children was on, so I guess she was curled up with Mr. Teddy at that time.

You're right you wouldn't see me taking pictures, b/c I don't. But I have covered every last one of southern sports at least twice. I travel with most of the teams when I can. At football game I can be found on the field, at basketball games on press row, during baseball and softball season I sit behind the fence for track meets I am one of the few voices there cheering for the Jaguars, Volleyball, don't even let me get started on them, they had a losing season and I supported them, I have been to countless tennis matching and the staff at Metro Bowl knows me by name from attending the bowling teams practices. I even support the cheerleaders, the various dance groups and the bands.
How would you even know who to look for my appearance has changed so many times, you wouldn't know me if I told you it was me.
Alcorn comes to US Saturday. And it is sure to be a great game.

To answer these questions: My hair is naturally red, Michael Jordan is my favorite NBA player, Marshall Faulk and Darren Sharper are my favorites in the NFL, Dominique Davis is my favorite non-SWAC football player, and Rebecca Lobo does it for the WNBA. My teddy bear's name is "pookiebear" and stuffed animals don't need to be potty trained they are not REAL. And my majors are Mass Communications with a concentration in Print and Political Science.

Again everyone have a wonderfully BLESSED day.

I got a picture of her !!!

I thought I knew who she was......

Wonder%20Woman.jpg

Can I have your autograph?

Re: No don't you lie

To answer these questions: My hair is naturally red.I have heard certain things about a natural red head. Is it true??? My teddy bear's name is "pookiebear" Pookie like on New Jack City? and stuffed animals don't need to be potty trained they are not REAL. Who says that stuffed animals do not have to be potted trained. My tiger had to be. He was not allowed to even stay in the house until he was. I bet you have bear poop all over your room.

Again everyone have a wonderfully BLESSED day.

I have been to countless tennis matching and the staff at Metro Bowl knows me by name from attending the bowling teams practices. I even support the cheerleaders, the various dance groups and the bands.

hmm, when I was in band at SU I never saw her. when we went to the tennis matches, I surely never saw her. (it was only 3 teams there so she would have stood out) But during All My Children Time I probably would not have seen many folks anyway. Tell Mr. Teddy what's up.

You covered v-ball? You saew first hand the azz whippins PV gave to SU (Houston East). I told one of those team members before she committed to SU it would be the worst mistake of her life. But no, don't listen to me.

Originally posted by PAPAJAG
MD,
Congratulation, to the Lady Bulldogs for rebounding after that arse whipping the Lady Jags put on them Saturday. I could not believe the score. I?m thinking maybe AAMU maybe better then they showed Saturday. I know Elmore is a tough place to play but the Lady Bulldog still have play over their heads to win. The Lady Jags have not peaked yet and nobody in the SWAC have a answer for Jacklyn Winfield.

Winfield has been putting up some GREAT NUMBERS... i want to see her play in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back