AAMUers, may I have your attention please

MsJag4Jag

Can one of you find a poster with your football schedule on it ......for me? I'd like to get you to put one in the mail for me. Thank ya!

Keems

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hope this helps

I'll post your request in The Dawgpound; maybe it'll get a faster response there.

The 2002 AAMU Football schedule...

8/31- Beatdown

9/7- Beatdown

9/14- Beatdown

9/21- Beatdown

9/28- Beatdown

10/5- Beatdown

10/12- Beatdown

10/19- Beatdown

10/26- Beatdown

11/2- Beatdown

11/9- Beatdown

11/16- Beatdown

11/23- Beatdown

That's all AAMU people need to know!! :D

That is not a poster, you clown! :p

What, only you people make good wives or somethin'?

:rolleyes:

:D

Oh Nita, you know that ain't what we meant..

Originally posted by Vinita
What, only you people make good wives or somethin'?

:rolleyes:

:D

Irregardless of how it came out!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hold the "L" up . . .

Ms.J4J,

Ain't Mike yo husband??? Ain't Mike the authority on all that is AAMU??? Why are you on here begging for a schedule??? I thought Mike knew the schedule through 3006.:confused:

Nita: Considering, this is all I've ever known, it is presumable that we are the only ones <b>lyletobe</b> good wives. :D

<b>Robber</b> is in my Koolaid and has zero knowledge of my flavor! And for the record my husband does know all the games out to 5006. :p As it were, the request for posters is for another issue being handled. Watch it! Or your free hotel for 2004 may get cancelled! We've already changed locations! Mess up and we won't tell you where! ;)

<font color=green>SS:</font><b> Irregardless,</b> <font color=red>Nita calls huh chirrens Klazy too!</b> :D

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
<b>Robber</b> is in my Koolaid and has zero knowledge of my flavor! And for the record my husband does know all the games out to 5006. :p As it were, the request for posters is for another issue being handled. Watch it! Or your free hotel for 2004 may get cancelled! We've already changed locations! Mess up and we won't tell you where! ;)

OOPS! Somebody just got clunk up side the head with them dayum pearls again! :D :D :D

<font color=green>SS:</font><b> Irregardless,</b> <font color=red>Nita calls huh chirrens Klazy too!</b> :D

Kemmie, omma let Nita go girl, I know that doctorate work and the HEAT in east Texas likennah kilt her azz this summer. Irregardless of what she says in the midst of her BRAIN and HEAT strokes, there is a special love between <font color=pink>US</font> and <font color=red>THEM</font>! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: The 2002 AAMU Football schedule...

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
8/31- Beatdown

9/7- Beatdown

9/14- Beatdown

9/21- Beatdown

9/28- Beatdown

10/5- Beatdown

10/12- Beatdown

10/19- Beatdown

10/26- Beatdown

11/2- Beatdown

11/9- Beatdown

11/16- Beatdown

11/23- Beatdown

That's all AAMU people need to know!! :D

They get a beatdown on their open week too?

mann.. them church league officials are something else...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back