AAMU will not make it to SCG III?

AAMU,

After your terrible display Saturday (when you embarrassed the SWAC by losing by 3 TD's) do you still think you will have a winning season???

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
. So what I like to see is everyones opinion (since everybody has one) on what AAMU's record will be after the end of the season. If you don't already know mine it's: 12 - 0.

I am not asking for analysis..... OPINION.

BWWWWHAAAA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA AHA HAAHA HAHAHA AHA AHA HA AHAHAHAHA AHA AHAHA AHAHAAHA AHAH AHAHA AHA HAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHA AHAHA AHAHA AHA (take deep breath) HAHA HA AHA HA HA HAAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAH HAHA AHAHA AHA AHAHHA AHAA AHA AHAHA AAH AHAHAHA AH AH AH HA HA HA (SNOT COMING OUT OF NOSE)

Re: I'll be modest... Cause I know

Originally posted by Mike
11-1

I know one school that will probably get by us and it won't be because of their players....

So are you saying that TnSU is that one with the players that can beat you?

:emlaugh:

Originally posted by TRU3000
10-1 if not UNDEFEATED

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH (typing from my knees) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AHA AHHA AHA HA AHA AH

Kenn can you move this to the HOF when this one is complete? Man I cant stop laughing. So 0-7 has lost its last game. Look out SWAC, here they come.

Re: I'll be modest... Cause I know

Originally posted by Mike
11-1

I know one school that will probably get by us and it won't be because of their players....

Yeah, we know Mike. It was because of YOUR players.

(...with their sorry, talentless, TIRED arses)

I guess that the Bullpups did not see this thread two weeks ago.

Where is Attack Dog trying to explain my logic again????

How in the world did I miss this thread. 0-8 folk, then 0-7, were predicting 12-0 and 11-1 season. Now they are 0-2 and looking like fools. :(

And then on top of that, they actually believe that OC left Troy State on his own. School moves up to I-A and he leaves for another I-AA school. Troy State knew better.

Anyway, this thing is about to get a whole lot worse before it gets any better. Sucks to be you, 0-8.:(

Back