AAMU will not make it to SCG III?

Mr. SWAC

F*** THE LAKERS!!!!!!
After reading a few (and I do mean a few) intellegent post regarding AAMU's 2001 football preseason analysis, and also reading a lot of asinine remarks concerning A&M's chances, I became courious. Do some of these people actually believe what they say? I just don't know what to think. Maybe it's not asinine. Maybe it's just the normal. I mean remember the coaches picks from last year's SWAC Media Day? Just about all of those picks where dead wrong. So what I like to see is everyones opinion (since everybody has one) on what AAMU's record will be after the end of the season. If you don't already know mine it's: 12 - 0.

I am not asking for analysis so you don't have to give one. Just the record you think A&M will end up with by the end of the season. Negative comments you can keep to yourself. (yes, this means you ___________.) *fill in the blank*

AND PLEASE, AT LEAST TRY TO RESPECT OTHERS' OPINION.

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
After reading a few (and I do mean a few) intellegent post regarding AAMU's 2001 football preseason analysis, and also reading a lot of asinine remarks concerning A&M's chances, I became courious. Do some of these people actually believe what they say? I just don't know what to think. Maybe it's not asinine. Maybe it's just the normal. I mean remember the coaches picks from last year's SWAC Media Day? Just about all of those picks where dead wrong. So what I like to see is everyones opinion (since everybody has one) on what AAMU's record will be after the end of the season. If you don't already know mine it's: 12 - 0.

I am not asking for analysis so you don't have to give one. Just the record you think A&M will end up with by the end of the season. Negative comments you can keep to yourself. (yes, this means you ___________.) *fill in the blank*

AND PLEASE, AT LEAST TRY TO RESPECT OTHERS' OPINION.

TnState=> W
Greatness=> L
MSVU=> W
TxSU=> W
JSU=> W
SU=> L
MoBrown=> W
Miles=> W
Bama State=> L
Alcorn=> W
UAPB=> W

Final record: 8-3 will not lose a game at Louis Crews this year! Close loss in the MCC might keep them out of SCG. Not sure if games against GSU and SU counts in the standings!

I'll be modest... Cause I know

11-1

I know one school that will probably get by us and it won't be because of their players....

Re: Re: AAMU will not make it to SCG III?

Originally posted by MikeBigg

TnState=> W
Greatness=> L
MSVU=> W
TxSU=> W (We (TSU) might fine away to win this one)
JSU=> W
SU=> L
MoBrown=> W
Miles=> W
Bama State=> L
Alcorn=> W
UAPB=> W

I agree with MikeBigg on this one 8-3.

7-4

TnState=> W
Greatness=> W
MSVU=> W
TxSU=> L
JSU=> L
SU=> L
MoBrown=> W
Miles=> W
Bama State=> L
Alcorn=> W
UAPB=> W

TnState=> L
Greatness=> L
MSVU=> W
TxSU=> could go either way so W
JSU=> L
SU=> L
MoBrown=> W
Miles=> W
Bama State=> L
Alcorn=> L
UAPB=> W

So 4-7 or 5-6 at best.

Everything was realistic until....

Originally posted by Tigerpride
TnState=> L
Greatness=> L
MSVU=> W
JSU=> L
SU=> L
MoBrown=> W
Miles=> W
Bama State=> L
Alcorn=> L
UAPB=> W

So 4-7 or 5-6 at best.

*SMH*
He must be on crack or something....

Hey Tarzan, if we go better than 5-6...do I get to hit you in the face???

I think that's fair.:D

At first I thought he was playing, but after he posted 4 - 7 or 5 -6 on this thread I new he wasn't.

TP, are you actually serious?:confused:

But what about our "wager"?

Some people can't follow the rules. The thread said to make no comments just game predictions.

Aye, man...I respect the fact that you gave an opinion...I just don't come close to agreeing with that garbage! I don't even think that YOU really think our record will be as you posted....but okay.:D

OK 5-6!!! happy ???

(but why are you all still talking to me?? Follow the dayum rules before I give an analysis)

For me, WCS (worse case scenario) is that we will be a 9-2 season for the Bulldogs (not factoring in the SCG yet).

There are only a couple of games where things may not go as we want them to....;)

TnState=> L
Greatness=> L
MSVU=> W
JSU=> L
SU=> L
MoBrown=> W
Miles=> W
Bama State=> L
Alcorn=> L
UAPB=> W

So 4-7 or 5-6 at best.

TNSt (W) Reese will not be ready for Cooper's defensive play calling by game 1.

GSU (W) A&M should be great in a low scoring affair like 17-10 or 13-10.
MVSU (W) Will struggle because they play down to their competition but they will pull it out.
TXSU (W) Can't beat a descent defense.
JSU (L) 3 years and counting and the secondary is still the same. Plus I can't believe a team that couldn't beat a depleted JSU team last year, can beat a strong JSU team this year.
SU (L) Passing game is too strong for the Bulldogs. Levy in the shotgun takes some pressure away from the blitz.
MoB (W) Could be an upset because Bulldogs play down to comp.
Mile (W) Could be an upset because Bulldogs play down to comp.
Bama St (L) Coles will be ready for this one. Plus a loss will have the Hornets restless. First their dream of I-AA down the tube and now a SWAC championship dream down the tube.
Alcorn (L) I think Alcorn new OC will be the difference. The man knows how to pass the ball. Ask Robert Kent. The Braves "D" is good enough to stop the Bulldogs enough times to win this game.
UAPB (W) A one dimensional running attack will never beat the Bulldogs.

Note the game at Gram could be a toss up due to the refs.

This is my unbias opinion.

I personally feel the new OC at A&M will do no more than what Cooper did last year after he took the job from Kaiss. His attack will be similar to what he did at Troy State which was ball control. This is why Troy got rid of him and hired Shannon to have a more explosive attack. If A&M continues to play down to comp, they will be in for a long season.

Where do yall keep getting that Troy State FIRED the OC. He RESIGNED... More than likely he did it because Troy State is going to be SORRY AS HELL moving up to D1. They open up the season at Nebraska and THEY HAVE A VERY DIFFICULT SCHEDULE. How do you figure they would just fire soembody that had been there for 10 years?

Im glad you caught that Dahill!!!!

Blue Bengal tryin to be slick with the misinformation..........:emlaugh:

Did yall fire Shannon?:emlaugh:

Tru and Hill

You guys are not dumb. Who would leave a I-A program to go to a I-AA program? A person who was offered the choice to resign or be fired. Who do you think you are foolin'?

BB,
I hate to tell you this but you are bamboozled. Jacobs left Troy St. on his own free will. Look at his record, it speaks for itself. Troy would be stupid to just let him go for no reason. He's a prooven winner. He resigned from Troy before he even came for an interview for the job. Last year when Troy came up to A&M he was really impressed with what he saw. He had many schools that wanted him, but he choose AAMU. Because of this does it mean SCANDAL or something.:confused: SMH

Blue Bengal did you used to work at Troy State! Maybe you can tell me why Coach Jacob and Coach Shannon are good friends?:rolleyes: Better yet you might be able to tell me the real reason why Shannon left the JSU program.......Did yall fire him lol:rolleyes::emlaugh:

BB, will believe that CRAZY $HIT in his signature but he cant believe the TRUTH.

Randy Moss wanting to go to J State out of high school....ROTFLMAOOOOOOO

Back