AAMU Tailgating

MightyDog

Do to the fact that AAMU fans wore suits and fancy dresses to all ball games, we were too dressed up to tailgate. When you live in a high tech area no one wanted to be bother with cooking prior to the ballgame. We consumed a lot of spirits and were never concerned about the outcome of the game. See, we have always known that if we didn't get you this week, our odds were better the following week.

However,

having seen how much fun one can have with a single can of Spam...

having seen how much fun folks have with crawfish boils, fried turtle and alligators

having seen the goat farm on the reservation

having seen the two folks tailgating at GSU

we decided to get rid of the suits and fancy dresses and smoke a whole pig this year. As we make our adjustment to be liked in the SWAC, we will appreciate any expertise; you may have in tailgating.

Mighty Dog
Editor-In-Chief
Maroon and White Papers

Being the true Bulldogs yall are, here is my advice. Don't run so close behind the cars going into the parking lot before the games, they tend to stop a lot.

As soon as yall learn that lime green, orange, and yellow suites with the matching shoes, canes, belts, and derbys really arent cool, the better off you guys will be. The curls, the gold teeth, the $200 cars with $2000 worth of rims and tires and the $3000 music systems with no insurance really isnt helping your Hicksville people either. Also "the man" is not stopping you guys from organizing a cook out. You can do it. Come on Mrs. Evers Boys, get it together. We's free now.

Lewis, how come the firetrcuk is always late for SU homegames. These guys come in with the siren blowing. I know the basketball tournament was moved because of the Mule Parade, but what is the signficant of the firetruck.

GR, what about soxs? I noticed most visiting fans wear white cotton soxs. They look like the ones you get 5 pairs for a dollar.

This is HILARIOUS~~~

M&M ........

Why would your fans where SUITS and DRESSES to a football game???

I've heard that BAMA HBCU students had no common sense, but now NO fashion sense???

Man I know for a fact that it's SCORCHING in AUG and Sept. and you mutts don't have an indoor stadium.......

Can you say spontaneous combustion???? Wear that "ish" to a Southern game in BR...you'll get LAUGHED out the stadium!!!

Some fools will believe anything...

*SMH*

yelrotflmao.gif

Whew!

You're right, MD...it's time that we FINALLY learn the ropes. ;)

*packing away the 3-piece Easter suit and reading up on "Best ways to sell Minnesota beachfront property to Suckers...*

leseratte.gif

Re: This is HILARIOUS~~~

Originally posted by JAG03
Wear that "ish" to a Southern game in BR...you'll get LAUGHED out the stadium!!!
Not to mention the fact that you might snag your good clothes on a Porto...

Itelek.....

Have you ever heard of HIDDEN SARCASIM????

If Mighty Mutt wants to play stupid, I'll help "exploit" that character trait for him......

Now with all honesty I have seen the "SILK SUMMER SHORT SETS" fans ya'll have at your games......including the matching gators, belts and derby.......

Deny it and you lie like a rug!!!

JST......

At least we can say it's ours:rolleyes: !!

Can you say the same "Rent a Site"????

Concentrate on the BAR and maybe you can get some of those "JIM CROWE" laws abolished in ssippi!!

JOG03:

Yes, I've heard of it...
seen it...
created it...
acknowledged it...
fed off of it...
Your point IS???? :p

But as far as "Fans" go...

don't EVEN let me get on those Master P/Billy Ocean lookin' fans of the JAGUAR NATION! :D

Y'all have the worst looking fans that I have EVER seen!
Gold teeth in everybody's mouth...young and old!
A couple of years ago, I saw this older cat with 4 gold teeth...

but he only had SIX of them MFers in his whole dayum mouth!!! :D

Now don't front, man...you KNOW you had one of those silk short sets, now don't you??? :D

*probably just tryin' to bring his out this summer....*

What about that drunk azz MR. WIllie...walkin' around in that dirty azz tank top, blowin' that stupid horn...throwin' peanuts at people???

Yeah...I REALLY want fans like that!:p

Please bruh....

I've SEEN a bamaian dress to go out to ball games and all I can say is......Hammer dressin' is dead.......

As far as back home goes...starched jeans and SU t-shirt with some Nikes is all that's required on the YARD...

I have seen what you're referring to on the yard for the games, but they wern't from La....they had BAMA plates on their camper!!!

But what about the drunk man blowin' the horn and throwin' the peanuts??????:D

Helf...half of the SU hopeful looked like something I saw in an "Arrested Development" video! :p

The other half wanted to be Bro-Limit Soldiers or Hash Money millionaires.... :confused:

Mr. Wendel and Juvenile...send help! ;)

I want the truth about that firetruck.

Up here in North Alabama, going to a college event was high class. Therefore, it was proper to wear your best clothing to game which was held on Saturday.

Ill be sure to put white suit the cleaners before i come to Hicksville. I think Ill wear my blue gators.

We all know that the most important thing to be decided at AAMU for the tailgate before the game is whether they feel like going up in them hills east of campus to hunt some 'c**n to cook or if they are just gonna be lazy and wait by the interstate for a few possums to get hit and cook them. <br> They wear thier Sunday clothes to the game Saturday so they don't have to change Sunday morning. (See the rest of us would not have thought of that)

Originally posted by Lewis
. <br> They wear thier Sunday clothes to the game Saturday so they don't have to change Sunday morning. (See the rest of us would not have thought of that)

Another level

Daddy, see is that one of them eatn rabbits on 'count Im laying down and would have to get up to see.

No son it's called a SPAM RABBIT!!

Originally posted by Get Ready

Another level

Daddy, see is that one of them eatn rabbits on 'count Im laying down and would have to get up to see.

Daddy To GR..........
Son I have taught you about a 'Spam lamb'.................that there is one of them good eatin' Spam Rabbits'! :D And son you knows how we loves SPAM :D 'Spam Rabbits' are great for tailgating....................................... Barbequed vienna sausage ain't bad either Dad!!
:wavey:

Back